13. Wei Wuxian got Bully

Silent spell with Body spell

Lan Wangji ordered his one of Lan Disciple to bring a new set of Gusu Lan Sect Robs for Wei Wuxian near Cold Pond...

He brought Wei Wuxian directly to Cold Pond Cave. Wei Wuxian was hiding his face on Lan Wangji's broad chest. Wei Wuxian felt shy because he was boy who was shamelessly hung over Hanguang Jun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

**Near Cold Pond**

Lan Wangji helped Wei Wuxian to unwrap his body from Bedsheet .. Lan Wangji untied his own top robs too but Wei Wuxian was fully nude in front of him... Wei Wuxian was hiding his dick under his Palm...

""No need to Hide anything. you will be my Bride Soon."" said Lan Wangji...

Lan Wangji again scooped up Wei Wuxian's already shivering body in his arms and placed him under the Lake Fountain of Cold Pond to recover his Marks on his body..

This water was medicinal water, full of herbs and useful Flowers, plants, and soil made this Fountain a Precious and Sacred Place of Gusu Lan Sect.

Lan Wangji made Wei Wuxian sat under this Fountain to cover his nakedness... Wei Wuxian's body was turned blue because of its extreme Cold water. Lan Wangji hugged Wei Wuxian and take him into his embraced..

""Hug me tightly, You will not feel any cold."" ....said Lan Wangji but his earn turned crimson Red.

Wei Wuxian hugged him tightly just like a baby Monkey.

Lan Disciple put two pair of new Lan Sect clothes for both of them... Lan Wangji made Wei Wuxian sat on his lap... Lan Wangji didn't let go Wei Wuxian for so long... Lan Wangji's hardness pressed against Wei Wuxian's ass.

""Hanguang Jun, Let me go, I am not comfortable, Something is poking me from downside.."" said Wei Wuxian shyly...

""Stay For some more time.."" ordered Lan Wangji and crosed his arms tightly around Wei Wuxian's body..

""Ahhh it's hurt so much, Let me go Please, We are not yet Married.."" requested Wei Wuxian.

""I know, But you have to heal completely Your wounds."" ordered Lan Wangji with his rough tone.

they both stay there for an hour, Lan Wangji had helped Wei Wuxian to wear his Lan Sect Clothes..

""I like either Black and Red color or Colorful... this dress is looked like a mourning dress..."" said Poutly by Wei Wuxian...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They Both went to Mountain where Wei Wuxian found a two little White Rabbits. He gifted both of his Rabbits to Lan Wangji..

""Hanguang Jun, These Rabbist are so beautiful just like you. I wanted to keep them here. I didn't pet them in Lotus Pier because of Climate Season, they will not servive in Yunneng Lotus Pier.."" Wei Wuxian says