21. Wedding Vows

Lan Diciples were Preparing three baths of Luke_warm Milk bath using Honey, Saffron, Rose water, Sandalwood, Turmeric, Peony Flower, Oud Fragrance oil, Firdwas oil extract and Jasmin oil to flow their skin more aroused and fragrant till their nuptial night..

Their Red Fine Silk Robs made by using Gold thread and Many Rubbies, The Wedding Robs were placed on their beds. Many Gold Jewellery carved with different kind of Daimonds and Rubbies were placed on the Bed...

Lan Diciples helped Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian in their respective rooms, Jingshi, Hanshi and Gentian House.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were ready as per traditional Red Groom attire with 23 carat Gold Guan using Kingfisher feather pin on their head and Lan Ribbon on their forehead..

Wei Wuxian had been ready as per Gusu Lan Sect bride custom. Lan disciples helped him to get ready for Wedding Banquet.. He wore a Soft Red silk Attire having work of Gold threads and rubbies with diamonds.

Lan Dicsiples half Tucked his hair in upper side and made a big bun of his hair. Wei Wuxian's Wedding Hair Pins were made up of pure 23 carat Gold using many diamonds and rubbies with King Fisher Feathers. A Gold crown using Gold Leaves and Petals with Kohinoor Daimond in between the Crown.

Six Gold Hairpins with Red Crystal beads and Pearl hangings in the gold wire were hanging in Wei Wuxian head bun... Gold necklace with Daimond in Ranihaar style with a Heavy Chocker set for Our Bride. The discipline also Tucked the hairpin lan Wangji had gifted him, which belonged to Late Madam Lan. A Thick Silver anklet made of a Pure silver for Wei Wuxian using many Kundan arts...

An Organic cosmetic product were specially prepared using by different flowers and saffron for Wei Wuxian's glowing Honey smooth skin. A rose balm prepared for His rosy lips.. A special kajal was prepared using Burning clay pot for Wei Wuxian.. A red and White liquid prepared to make design on Wei Wuxian's forehead as a fortune sign..

Wei Wuxian was looking like a Goddess or any Apsara of The Heaven. He resembled as a Beauty Goddess of all three Realm. Wei Wuxian's beauty was irresistible and incomparable. His smile was like a cheery on the cake.

They all moved towards the Wedding banquet. Lan Wangji had sent a Veil to cover Wei Wuxian's face, so nobody will dare to stare at his Wife's beautiful face. Lan Wangji had sent a Traditional palanquin for Him too. Wei Wuxian sat inside the Palanquin, and they moved to the Wedding Banquet...

Wei Wuxian had reached to the banquet.. Both Groom helped him to come out from palanquin. Wei Wuxian had hold both of them by their forearms, they three of them head towards Wedding Banquet. Everybody was waiting for their arrival...

Wei Wuxian couldn't see anything, Lan Wangji had ordered a Thick veil for him so nobody could see the Beauty of his wonderful wife.. Such a jealous Husband. Wei Wuxian could hear everything but he was upset he couldn't see any preparation of his wedding..

Poor Wei Wuxian was sulking but he was trying to listen all those rumors and his Adoptive Brother Jiang Cheng's Voice.

Lan Wangji took Permission from Lan Xichen so, Jiang Cheng would be able to attend his Adoptive Brother's Wedding. Jiang Cheng's eyes were filled with lots of emotions to see his Brother as a Bride of Two Beautiful Jades.