3. Strategy

A drift between two Major sects. Gusu Lan Sect was already developed and powerful as comparatively to small other sects. Yunmeng Jiang Sect was under developing Sect. This drift take the face of War which will be ruined the Yumeng Jiang Sect's wealth and manpower too.

Gusu Lan Sect had started a war against Yunmeng Jiang Sect. In this War Lan Xichen Lead the War Commanders troop as a Leader of Gusu Clan and Lan Wangji as a Head disciples under Gusu Lan Clan Sect Leader. They both never Loose any war against any Sect. Jiang Cheng Lead the war commanders troop as a Leader of Yunmeng Jiang Sect and Wei Wuxian as a Head disciples under Yunmeng Jiang Clan Sect Leader. They both had no experience of War, but they tried their level best.

All Big sects were Taking side of Gusu Lan Sect because of Manipulation. No Sect wanted to raise his swords again Gusu Lan Sect as per political Agenda.

Gusu Lan Sect was aggressively Drowning blood of Yunmeng's People.. Yunmeng Jiang sect were doing same in their replies.. They both had war for 3 days....

1st day both sect lost many disciples of their sects...

•2nd days was same but Jiang's has left a troop of few people.. But Lan's had many cultivator under their sects and trained Warriors too.

•3rd day the War between Leaders and Head disciples...

*********************************

Lan Xichen saw two young Boys were killing people mercilessly... One person in the Dark Blue and Purple Robe with killing aura.. Who was obviously Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader.. They judge his Identity with his Sect Robs and Such a killing aura... Jiang Cheng used Zidian to whip Lan disciples, and strike down in one go.

Another boy was very sharp and his method was beyond imagination.... His sword Swing skills and Archery was incompatible... They both Gusu Lan Twin Jades saw a teenage boy from behind, he was in black Rob dress with red ribbon on his pony tail. But they didn't hear about that person or his identity... They saw face of such a beauty... He was a Heavenly Beauty in the unclear Realm.

They saw face of such a beauty... He was a Heavenly Beauty in the unclear Realm. Both Gusu Lan Brothers were gulped and drunken by his beauty... This Teenage boy had charms on his face, fire in his eyes and smile on his face. They never saw a beautiful creature on this earth... Gusu Lan brothers were known for their Beauty but this teenage boy's charismatic personality won both them hearts.

This Young Boy was definitely Best at Swordsmanship in this world and the Best Archer among All sects... Yunmeng Jiang's were less in counting but their courage was bigger than GuSu Lan Clan's.

**********************************

The Both Gusu Lan Twin Jades immediately guess the person in the Purple Rob was surely the Sect Leader of Yunmeng Jiang. They Targeted Jiang Cheng to capture in their trap so they will Bargin with Yunmeng Jiang's.

Both Gusu Lan Twin jade Brothers were concentrated to fight with Teenage Boy in black. They both attacked the teenage Boy in Black together to draw his attention towards them... Wen's then attacked Jiang Cheng, they tricked him when he was alone, they spread a powder to make Leader of Yunmeng Sect unconscious... Jiang Cheng lost his consciousness... They drag him back to Gusu so they can bargain with Yunmeng....

Wen's were playing dirty and broke many rule of war... First two people attacked together on a teenage boy in Black. Then they used Powder to make the Leader of Yunmeng Jiang's unconscious and dragged him to Lan Sect... Wen's went Back to GuSu Lan Sect in a Ship... That was already previously planned by Wen's.. Because they all have to knock down Yunmeng Jiang Sect by either by hook or by crook.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Both Lan Brother were attacking that Teen Boy in black together... They both were impressed with his skills and art of defending himself from Two legendary swordsman together. They tried to Hold this Young master in Black for make their plan successful and swing their swords and clashes again and again.

Those righteous GuSu Lan twin jades broke some Rule to Capture Yunmeng Jiang's Sect Leader otherwise they might be lost this battle against the Developing Yunmeng Jiang Sect. It will against their pride and they couldn't afford to loose in the hand of Two Young blood of teenager Boys of Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

They hear a gong Sound that means War was over. Some one made an announcement Gusu Lan Sect had Won after they captured Yunmeng Jiang Sect Young Leader. Wei Wuxian was shocked with this a sudden announcement his hand was shivering, he gripped his Sword even more tighter.. He run towards in the direction of the person who made announcement... He wanted to ask to the person about Jiang Cheng.

""Is he ok... Is Yunmeng Jiang Leader ok???"" Wei wuxian uttered out of concern about his brother. Lan wangji pointed his Swords on Wei Wuxian's throat to make him knelt down in Front of Lan's. Wei Wuxian ready to give up his life for Jiang Cheng. But this time he was much more concerned about Jiang cheng Well being.

""You can take my life. I willing to surrender myself to the Lan's but Please tell me one thing, Is A'Cheng fine??"" Wei Wuxian was pleading to Gusu Lan twin Jade Brothers. He closed his eyes and both Lan Gusu Jades stares each other than that Young teen boy in Black. The teen Boy in black was a great warrior but he addressed his leader so casually and he had no fear of death.

""Wangji Spare him, We had already won this War. No need to spread more blood in the field. The Gong had already rung. Spare this young master. Head back to Gusu Fast."" Lan Xichen instructed his younger brother Lan Wangji. Lan wangji swing his sword and let go of Wei wuxian's neck.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha