24. Sour

Lan Healer strictly instructed Lan Xichen not to do more than one time sex but Wei Wuxian was brutally wrecked by his Merciless Husband till he fell asleep. Wei Wuxian's ass hole was sour and swollen too, it was still leaking his husband's juicy semen.

----------------------

**Next day**

Lan Xichen woke up early in the morning, they both were indulge exercising their body in sex till late night. So, Lan Xichen woke up Late in the morning at 8:00 O'clock. He was embracing his cute wife in his arms.. He put one finger inside Wei Wuxian's sore anal hole, to check his Leaking cum...

Wei Wuxian woke up to feel his pervert husband is check his already Leaking hole. Wei Wuxian moaning in the soreness... ""Aahhh Zhangfu I am still sore. Don't tease me...""

Lan Xichen had a smile on his face, he added another finger inside his hole,  ""Let me clean this mess, Lan Furen, I don't want you to leak my cum whole day from your deflower hole...""

Wei Wuxian was blushing, Lan Xichen gave order to his Lan Disciples to fill lukewarm water in the bathtub. He carried his newly wife in the princess style towards bath tub.

Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian was taking bath together. Lan Xichen had ordered Two king size Bathtub for himself and Lan Wangji too.

Lan Xichen helped Wei Wuxian to clean this mess, he fingered Wei Wuxian anal hole to clean his cum. Lan Xichen hit his wife's G-spot to make his wife cum once again in the early morning inside the bathtub. Wei Wuxiam was begging for deep.

Both got ready for the Work, Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen had visited to Lan Qiren and many Lan elders to pay their respects.

Lan chef's bring Lan Wei Wuxian to inside Royal Lan Sect Kitchen to make some sweet desserts to serve during Lunch time to all Lan Elders and Lan Disciples.

Chinese Purple Lam sweet soup Dessert, Hasima dessert soup, Coconut Soyabean Pudding, Mango pudding, Chestnut Cup Cakes, Sweet Tim Sum, Chinease Moon Cakes.

Lan Wei Wuxian tied his Lan Ribbon on his forehead he was ready to serve all those food with help of the chefs. Lan Wei Wuxian was learning cooking during his Gentain House arrest time. Many Chef taught him about cooking and table manners as a Lan Sect member.

Wei Wuxian had served Food with the help of Lan Sect Disciples. They were eating food in the Banana leaves and using Clay Pot for liquid soups. It was a gesture to Welcome New Lan Sect Member. After Lunch Lan Wei Wuxian pour tea to all Lan Elders then he serves snacks with tea like Chestnut cakes and moon Cakes too.

Lan Wei Wuxian went back to Gentian House for having some rest, His back was aching brutally, His sore ass was still hurting.. A Lan disciple bring a new Red bridal Rob for him. It was sent by Lan Wangji for Wei Wuxian to spend his Wedding Night with his second husband.

Wei Wuxian was cursing himself. He was still having pain in his ass. Ahhh Not again, Tonight his another husband willfully taking him again and again tonight. Lan Wei Wuxian was in the delima. Lan Xichen had sent some medicine which was a body pain relief for his Fragile Body.

Many Lan Disciples help him to get ready for tonight. They are Preparing Wei Wuxian as per Lan Wangji's requirement. They helped him to wear Red chiffon robs with light weighted Gold Jewelry..

His Head was tied up in a cute little bunn with a red lace ribbon. Madam Lan's pin was tucked in Wei Wuxian's hair. Wei Wuxian was blushing nonstop. He know Lan Wangji is more wild as compare to Lan Xichen.

During Night time Wei Wuxian had dinner with all Lan sect members. He was eating beside both of his husbands. Lan Xichen was smiling nonstop to see Wei Wuxian's struggle with his sour Ass. Lan Wangji blushed hard to imagine his wife with him. Lan Wangji was too much excited but he face was emotionless.

After having dinner Lan Disciples take Wei Wuxian to Jingshi. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji had a walk to talk about some important topic. Wei Wuxian was very nervous inside Jingshi. It was plain Simple cottage, it is not decorated as Hanshi. Sandalwood fragrance aroused the Whole environment...

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha