27. Morning Love

Wei Wuxian's hole was leaking juice of his second husband.. This time Lan Wangji was a real beast in the bed. Lan Wangji took his wife's ass and pound him in more than 20 poses. Wei Wuxian was very tired to clean himself. They both slept well , Lan Zhan hugged his naughty wife during their sleep time.

Early Morning Lan Wangji woke up, he saw his beautiful wife is sleeping beside him and snoring like a baby. Lan Wangji kisses Wei Wuxian's forehead. He love to adore such a beauty of his own wife.. Lan Wangji kissed his wife both cheeks and eyelids. Wei wuxian woke up with those warm kisses.

""Lan Er Gege let me sleep some more, ahh my body is aching, you both brothers are such a beast. You both wrecked my hole pretty well with your monstrous dick."" Wei Wuxian was talking in half sleep.

Lan Wangji's ear turned red, his little brother was full tight. Ahhh how can he leave his beautiful wife in this beautiful morning..

Lan Wangji slided himself in between Wei Wuxian's legs. He is kissing Wei Wuxian's red slower lips, his one finger slided inside Wei Wuxian's leaking hole to make him jolted.. Lan Wangji is fingering his wife's swollen, thrusting his hole with one more finger added in his hole..

""Lan Zhan, You... Ahhhh I want more, Fuck me harder, you are such a pervert."" Wei Wuxian spilled out those filthy words.

Lan Wangji entered his dick inside his wife ass cheeks and thrusted him harder inside his wet hole, his mouth was busy in sucking Wei Wuxian's red swollen nipple. Wei Wuxian was moaning hard, it was a morning sex and more pleasurable movement for both of them.

Wei Wuxian was screaming in the pleasure. ""Ahhhhh Lan Zhan filled me with your seeds, let's make some baby Lan's... Ahhhh you are so big... Ahhh fuck me harder... Ahhhh hit me there. Ahhh so good..""

Lan Wangji fucked his wife in many poses and they ended their fuck session in the hot warm bath.. Lan Wangji again spilled his juicy seeds inside his wife.

Wei Wuxian was moaning... ""Lan Zhan, You filled me very well. Ahh help me to clean my self..""

Lan Wangji replied ""No""

""What??? What do you mean by no?? I can't hang out with leaking your seeds."" Wei Wuxian replied...

Lan Wangji showed him a plug. ""Don't waste our hard work and our seeds, Let me plug You. So you can't leak it out from your hole..""

Lan Wangji replaced his dick with a plug inside his burning hole. "" Brother told me to do this, he want you to fill with our cum. So you will conceive our child soon.""

Wei Wuxian is taking rest for the whole day and night. Lan Xichen visited his wife this night again, he cleaned with wuxian's swollen hole, plug out his leaking hole.

Lan Xichen took bath before sex with Wei Wuxian and he had clean Wei Wuxian hole and full body. Lan Xichen had sex with Wei Wuxian whole night and leaking his warm juice inside his ass then plug his anal hole again for the next day.. This plug is small, it is only prevent his wife's hole to leak his seeds.

••Two months Later••

Wei Wuxian is dealing with morning sickness, he felt nausea early in the morning. It was worst time for him to deal with this situation, Lan Imperial healer declared him pregnant. He was bearing two child, both twins are related to Both Lan Twin jades. Lan Qiren was happy to hear this good news.

Lan Healer has announced a pregnancy class for Lan Wei Wuxian, they were training him to be a good mother to his twin child, Wei Wuxian has to attend those classes which gives him tip about parental life. Wei Wuxian has to eat only vegetarian food and soups. Lan Healer forbides him to eat Non vegetarian soups and drink alcohol too.

Lan Healer increased his diet with dairy products and dry fruits and seasonal fruits. Wei Wuxian has to take proper rest and no stress. Wei Wuxian has to attend laughing therapy class with Lan Healer and story telling class.

Wei Wuxian was forbidden to use his crafty things and swordmanship, Lan Clan has forbidden him to do martial arts for his health sake. Wei Wuxian has to meditate for 1 hour per day to increase his Qi and immunity power of his golden core.

--------------------

Wei Wuxian's both pervert husbands became more busy. Sometime they don't have time to visit Wei Wuxian during night time, So they fucked him inside Yashi and Library Pavilion when they were alone. Sometime Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji fucker him back to back and left his leaking hole with a plug.

If Lan Xichen fucked his wife's sex addicted hole in Yashi and plug in him, then another moment Lan Wangji Fucked his wife in the Library and plug in his hole again. Their seeds keep their wife warm and aroused with their fragrance. Wei Wuxian needs sex more and more, his both babies were demanding their fathers warmth.

Wei Wuxian wanted his husbands love all the time. Sometime they had sex with him back of the mountains and inside cold pond. Wei Wuxian's had sex separately with both of them near by woods or in the presence of rabbits.

Once Lan Xichen had to attend a meeting but Wei Wuxian's pregnancy mood swings. Lan Xichen has to fuck his wife in sitting pose while working on a sect work project. Wei Wuxian was jumping on his dick like a whore.

Lan Xichen filled his moody wife with loads of cum. His anal was plug in with a jade phallus this time. So that Wei Wuxian can fucked himself with jade phallus when his both husbands were busy in their meetings...

Sometime Wei Wuxian was giving blowjobs under the table to his husband during their work time, Wei Wuxian is doing this to make them tease during their sect work. So they could fucked his sex addicted hole multiple time.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha