18. Hurt Wei Ying

Lan Xichen had covered Wei Wuxian's shoulder again, he helped him in tugging his clothes. Lan Xichen whispered.... ""Wei Wuxian, Thanks, I am in love with you. I will kill everyone who try to snatch you from me. I want you to remain with me till eternity.""

Wei Wuxian got scared to listen his confession, he was planning to do something but now Wei Ying was scared to see that if he did something, it will cost him whole Jiang sect. Wei Wuxian couldn't hurt Jiang's for his own selfish motives.

Wei Wuxian was scared, Lan Xichen smirked to see Wei Wuxian, he know how to Handle this naive bride of his. Lan Xichen ordered Lan Wangji to bring back Wei Wuxian to Gentian House.

Wei Wuxian was on the urge of crying badly. Wei Wuxian regretted that he was behaving like a cheap prostitute in front of his brother, who loved him so much.

Jiang Cheng had spend his childhood with Wei Wuxian, they both were more than real brothers. Wei Wuxian wanted to share Jiang Cheng's burden as a Head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

Wei Wuxian's mind was reminding him Jiang Cheng's angry face and his rude Words...... ""Wei Wuxian, You are such a shame for Yunmeng Jiang sect. You are forbidden in Yunmeng Jiang Sect. I will never allowed you to step your foot inside lotus pier.""

Wei Wuxian's mind was repeatedly Chanting those sentences his brother told him in the anger. Wei Wuxian was walking like a Dead Corpse. He was on the urge of revealing his emotions, he had hided everything till the day Jiang Cheng got kidnapped by Lan's. Wei Wuxian had just wanted his Brother's and his Clan's safety...

Wei Wuxian was walking like a Dead man in the way of Gentian House. Lan Wangji followed him, he know Wei Wuxian was not behaving like usually he was behaving. Immediately Wei Wuxian fell down on his knees, he started crying brutally. ""Wuwuwu""

Wei Wuxian had covered his face with his palms, he was ashamed on himself, he really wanted to talk to his family, his brother Jiang Cheng, his Shijie Jiang Yanli and the Jiang Fengmian who was like a father figure for him. Wei Wuxian wanted to congratulate his Shijie for her wedding, He wanted to join in Jiang Cheng's marriage Celebration...

Here, Wei Wuxian was harassed By two Lan Twin Jade's. Wei Wuxian had already lost his parents in his childhood, today he lost his adoptive Family too. It was an unbearable pain for him, he was crying louder to see his own helplessness.

Lan Wangji's felt a sharp pain in his chest to see his lover shattered, Lan Wangji was a man who was not talking much, but today he just wanted to calm Down his Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji had also knelt down beside Wei Ying and hugged him tightly to Give him warmth. Wei Wuxian hugged him tightly, he was crying and sobbing his lungs out. Wei Wuxian was murmured badly, ""wuwuwuw Please forgive me Jiang Cheng. I don't want to hurt you. Please forgive me. Don't leave me. You are my brother. Wuwuu You all are my family. Please don't disowned me. Please I am also a part of Yunmeng Jiang. Don't forbid me.. Wuwuwu....""

Lan Wangji patted his back, Wei Wuxian had cried out loud. Still hugging the man he imagined him Jiang Cheng. Wei Wuxian was crying for long. He opened his puffy red crystal eyes and found himself Hugging Hanguang jun like a small Baby. He pulled himself but Hanguang hugged him again.

""Don't move, Hug me. You will feel better."" Lan Wangji said.

""Wuwuwu, I want to meet Jiang Cheng. I really missed him. I am just good for nothing. I don't deserve to live. wuwuuw."" Wei Wuxian was sobbing more and cursing himself.