32. Broken Rules

This Chapter will consist threesome between male Characters, if you have any problem then skip this chapter without creating any scene or hatrate. M/M/M amoung LWJ *WY* LXC.

Wei Wuxian felt horny due to his busy schedule, early he was very busy in nursing his both twin sons.

Wei Ying didn't get time to fuck his needy ass hole with his both husband's dicks. Today he decided to brake their rule of negotiate due wedding. Wei Wuxian wanted to feel both of his husbands together inside his horny body tonight, otherwise he will left both of them.

Wei Wuxian argued with his both husbands due to his sexual frustration, he started crying loudly. Both Lan Twin jade agreed to his proposal and ready to fill him up together at the same time.

**2 hours later**

Wei Wuxuan was busy in sucking Lan Xichen's hard dick while Lan Wangji was sucking Wei Wuxian's dick. They all are nude infront of each other. Lan Wangji felt tempted to see Wei Wuxian sucking his brother's dick like a whore. Lan Xichen caressing Wei Wuxian's hair using his palm, a surp sound was echoed in this room.

Lan wangji sucked his husband's dick while his two fingers were busy in Wei Wuxian's already loose anal hole. Wei Wuxian was seem to be possesed by a horny demon. He never left Lan Xichen dick for a second. His mouth was busy in sucking his favourite Candy given by one of his Zhangfu (husband)..

Lan Xichen was thrusting his wife's red plum watered mouth mercilessly. Lan Wangji matched their rhythm and bobbing his head Up and down on his wife's dick. Lan Xichen had cummed inside his Wife's watered mouth. Wei Wuxian gulped his Zhangfu's all sticky delicious cum.

Wei Wuxian cleaned his husband's dick with his tongue... Here Wei Wuxian was busy in giving deep throat to Lan Zhan, touching his back of throat and he cummed twice in Lan Wangji's mouth with a loud moan and cry...

Lan Wangji gulped his Wife's white milky juice too. Wei Wuxian changed his position, Now it's time for Wei Ying to give blow job to Lan Wangji.. Lan Xichen took Wei Wuxian's dick inside his mouth to make him cum again and again...

Lan Wangji caressing his wife's head and moan nonstop due to this sudden pleasure given by his beautiful wife. His Wife is so good in giving blow jobs to them nonstop for hours. Lan Xichen passionately sucked his wife's dick to make him moan around Lan Wangji's dick. Lan Wangji moved his hips and helped Wei Wuxian to take his monstrous length down inside his throat.

Wei Wuxian welcomed his second husband's hard rock dick inside his sluty mouth. It made him more shameless whore during sexual activities.

Lan Xichen sucked his wife's dick from top to bottom, he even lick his balls while touching his wife's cum leaking anal hole, Lan Xichen spit his saliva on his swollen rim to make it more stimulate and frictional.

Lan Xichen ready to explore his wife's inside walls after so long. Ahh this soft hole of his wife needed to be punished and stuffed full nights, wreck by them one by one. All these dirty thoughts arouse Lan Xichen's mind more and he sucked Wei ying's dick with more dedication and passionately.

Lan Wangji enjoyed the scenery of fucking his wife's mouth with his jade penis while His elder brother is sucking his Wife's fully erected dick. This is filthy, they never imagined each other naked for their wife and ravishing their beautiful wife in front of each other.

Lan Wangji fucked his wife more passionately, his wife face was opened in O shape, tears fall from his eyes due to extreme pleasure, Wei Wuxian looked like a beautiful rag doll to get fucked by both of them together. His wife is so obedient bitch for their cocks and a passionate whore for both of them .

Lan Wangji thinking all these and increasing his speed while Wei Wuxian already cummed once in Lan Xichen's mouth but his brother stubbornly sucking his wife's dick nonstop while drinking all sticky white cum of his wife.

This scene was more obscene but pleasurable for all of them. Now Lan Xichen put 2 fingers inside his wife and give him a great wild fingerfuck. Lan Wangji increased the speed of his dick inside his wife's mouth.

Lan Xichen saw his wife is prepared to take his length inside his sluty anal hole. Lan Xichen left his wife dick from his mouth and widely open his wife's legs apart. Lan Xichen slided between Wei Wuxian's legs and rubbed his dick on his wife's rim. When he found Wei Wuxian's full attention on his younger brother's dick.

Lan Xichen had a smirk on his face. He invaded Wei Wuxian's anal hole in one go. He inserted his full dick brutally inside his wife's hole in one hard and harsh push. Wei Wuxian cried and wanted to scream but his face occupied by Lan Wangji's cock.

Lan Xichen smirked again to see Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen had increased his fucking speed while Lan Wangji gave a devilish smile to his brother, they both decided to punish Wei Ying for his naughty behavior.

They both fucked Wei Wuxian both hole together, deeper and faster too. Wei Wuxian couldn't breath, his mind was not in the state to react on their sudden wild reactions. Wei Wuxian suddenly felt his slick was leaking due to this kind of force activity it made him more horny.

Wei Wuxian moved his hips and mouth too and he had matched their thrusts rhythm. Ahhh Wei Ying is seem to be a sex goddess for that particular period of time. Lan Xichen hold Wei Ying's legs on his shoulder so his dick hit his wife's inside deepened and faster.. Lan Wangji open his wife's mouth more and hit the back of his throat to create a good fiction..

After fucking their wife nonstop for 10 min in the same position... Both of them cummed inside Wei Wuxian's both wet holes. Lan Xichen cummed inside Wei Wuxian's anal hole to paint his wife's inner walls with his white thick liquid.

Lan Wangji cummed inside Wei Wuxian's whore mouth, Wei Wuxian was drinking shamelessly all his Juicy seeds. They remained stay for this pose while Wei Wuxian wanted to cough for breathing... They both took out their dicks from their wife's both holes.

They all laid down naked on the same bed for Half an hour break in which Wei Wuxian was drinking Empress Smile to continue his Horny Sex Night...

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha