22. Heart-talk

The Wedding Banquet was running till the eight O'Clock at the night. All people were ready to go back to their Rooms.

Lan Clan had really enjoyed this Wedding Ceremony day. It will be a rememberable day for everybody. Lan Clan never had such a great celebration before, It was a extravagant Marriage for Gusu Lan Sect.

Lan Dicsiples were decorated Hanshi using Red Theme based on Wedding Ceramony.. The Room was decorated with Red chiffon Curtains with Rose and phony flowers. Many Red fortune Lanterns were hanging outside the Hanshi for Great Blessing to Newly Wedded Couple. Many Apple and cinnamon based aromatic Candals were enlightened inside Lan Xichen's room.

Bed Mattresses were so soft and perfect for a newly wedded couple, rose petals were spreaded on the bed sheet... Room was filled with fresh Lemon Grass Fregnance mixed with Apple and cinnamon too.

Many blessing Wind chains were hanging outside for creating some positive vibes. Many Good Blessing Amulets were hanging inside the Bedroom for their happy married life and early child Blessing.

Lan Disciple had put salve for sexual activity and A warm medicinal water for cleaning their body after the sexual activity. Best Quality of Empress smile made of Fresh Plum and Peaches, was placed on the side tables with two cups. Grape Red Wine was so Expensive, it was gifted by Nie Huaisang for Newly Wed Couple.

Wei Wuxian was nervous when he had to enter the room but the fragrance of such Aromatic candles made his Brain calm. He could inhale all good Fragrances mixture. Wei Wuxian sat on the Bed of his Nuptual night. It was fully covered with Rose petals..

Wei Wuxian was quite impress to see the entire Hanshi... He was waiting for his husband to removed his Veil.

On the other hand, It was hard night for Lan Wangji who was also married to Wei Wuxian but he has to wait for his turn until next day to consummate His own Marriage with his adorable wife Wei Wuxian. Today it was a difficult time for him to share his love with his own Elder Brother.

Inside Hanshi Wei Wuxian was getting bored for being nervous about his first wedding nights, he heard the footsteps of someone.. His heart was beating faster... Lan Xichen had opened the Door of Hanshi then closed it again when he had reached inside the Hanshi.

Wei Wuxian was gulping hard his own saliva out of nervousness. Lan Xichen walked towards Wei Wuxian who was sitting on the bed. Lan Xichen removed Wei Wuxian's bridal Veil... ""Ahhh Wangji is so possessive for you Lan Furen. He even forced you to cover your half face with another Veil...""

Lan Xichen helped Wei Wuxian to remove his another veil too. Lan Xichen was remained stunned to see this Heavenly Beauty and he said.. ""Wei Ying You are so beautiful, Wangji was right, nobody has permission to see Our Beautiful Wife except Us.""

Wei Wuxian was blushing. Lan Xichen lift his face with his index finger and he said... ""Lan Furen, Dont Panic, be comfortable, I love You Wei Ying. I can't imagine myself without You.""

Lan Xichen sit beside Wei Wuxian he was looking towards his beautiful wife, Wei Wuxian was his, this night would be the proof of their togetherness. ""Wei Wuxian, Do You Know my mother was living in Gentian Room before her death, I prefer to give that place to My wife. When We both Lan Brothers, first saw You, We both brothers were wanted to marry You.""

Wei Wuxian was strange it was first time Lan Xichen was talking to him as a Friend or husband. He was expecting something else from Lan Sect Leader. Might be Lan Xichen wanted Wei Wuxian to feel comfortness. Wei Wuxian nodded his head while listening to him carefully.

""Wei Ying, You know that I never see Wangji was caring about anything expect his principles, Me and Uncle. Wangji never had any friend in the Cloud Recess but he was very attached to you. I was scared when he broke the rule and went against me for You."" said Lan Xichen..

Wei Wuxian nodded his head, he felt guilty for Lan Wangji who got punished to take him out to meet Jiang Cheng.

""Wei Ying, I have to take many cruel decision as Lan Sect Leader but I want you to take care of everything, specially Wangji. I had already lost our parents at very early age. I can't see him in the pain, otherwise I will loose my temper and my sanity too."" said Lan Xichen.

""Zhangfu don't worry I will try my best to help you and Hanguang Jun. I will try to be obedient for both of My Husbands. But you have to promise me one thing that you will never harm Yunmeng Jiang Sect."" Replied Wei Wuxian...

""Do You know that Why I was cheating Your Brother Jiang Wanyin during the War and kidnap him for the Negotiations..."" Lan Xichen asked to him but Wei Wuxian shook his head. Wei Wuxian thought Lan Sect did for His alliance to other sects.

""I did because Wen Sect wanted to Kill Jiang Wanyin, I Had no idea how to save him, but Wangji suggested me to pursue this idea. Cheating was against Lan fighting rules but we did it to Protect Jiang WanYin from Wen Sect."" Lan Xichen explained and Sighed....

Lan Xichen continued his explanation.... ""Even I decided to create alliance between All sect, So I choose Wen Qing to marry Jiang Wanyin. I want to protect Sect Leader Jiang. Even I had created a Alliance for Your adoptive sister too with Jins. So, Jin sect will remained Humble towards your Yunmeng Jiang Sect.""

Wei Wuxian Felt guilty that Lan Xichen wanted to Protect his sect but Wei Wuxian was misunderstood his deeds. The way Lan Xichen showed himself was cruel but he was Really good at heart. Wei Wuxian felt emotional. Lan Xichen gave a sweet soft smile to his wife.

""Wei Ying, Even I had Punished Madam Yu, how dared she punished you with lashes, it made my anger out of control. I can't see you in pain. Even Wangji was too worried about your well beings."" Lan Xichen said to him, Wei Wuxian was shocked that somebody had guts to punish Madam Yu for him....

""Really youuuu Punished her..."" Wei Wuxian was busted out of laughter. ...

Lan Xichen had smile on his face to see His beloved wife was giggling like a baby...

""I can do anything for you and Wangji. You both are my world Wei Ying. Please don't betrayed us or harm Wangji. Otherwise I will never forgive You..."" Lan Xichen signed and his eyes were filled with emotions and tears too.

""Zhangfu, I will be remain Loyal to my both sects. I will accept you both as my husbands from heart. I am sorry for being selfish.. But I want you to give me a chance to prove myself. Please give me some liberty. It was pissing me off to live my life like a Prisoner."" said Wei Wuxian

""You are free to live your life, the way You want, but don't do something which might hurt you and your both husband's dignity. Don't forget that you are now wife of Twin Gusu Jades. Your action will be represent our Lan Sect's reputation.."" replied Lan Xichen to Wei Wuxian nodded his head...

""Don't Worry I will never give you any chance to talk about this things. I will never put down your trust."" Wei Wuxian replied with his toothy smile and Lan Xichen hugged him.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha