8. Fertility

Lan Xichen's blood boiled too. Lan Xichen again spoke to them,

""I wanted you to clarify some negotiations terms among all the Sects. We are agreed on some Terms to release Your Son and Your Sect Leader of Yunmeng Jiang. The negotiation terms are:-

1. Yunmeng Jiang Sect Jiang Yanli will have to marry Jin Zixuan the Future Sect Leader of Lanling Jin Sect and the son of Jin GuangShan.

2. Yunmeng Sect Leader Jiang WanYin will have to marry Wen Qing the niece of the Qishan Wen Sect's Leader Wen Rouhan.

3. New Martial Arts Practices using Witch craft talismans and Demonic Cultivation is forbidden to test in Yunmeng Jiang and any other sects too. It is also prohibited for testing in Farming Sector too.

4. All Sect signed an agreement of Sect Authoritative Rights under this act some Rules were already pre decided. Yunmeng Jiang have to sign the same Act too... This was there punishment to violet the rules against Remaining Sect Without any permission.

5. You will hand over the person to GuSu Lan sect who tested new crafty Martial arts and talisman's practice in Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

6. Wei Wuxian, The head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang sect, as a Bride of Gusu Lan Sect Twin Jades. He will have to bore child for both of Gusu Lan Twin Jades as many as we wants and perform his duties as a Bride of Gusu Lan Twin Jades as per Gusu Lan ancient Rules.

I hope that you all clearly heard my all negotiation terms... Jiang Yanli and Jiang WanYin will be get married Tomorrow in Gusu Lan Sect... This will be a small Wedding Ceremony Celebration here.. Wei Wuxian will be married to Both of Gueu Lan Twin jade Brothers as per imperial Doctor And Healer's Advice.. ""

Madam Yu's jaw dropped after hearing the terms and conditions.. She asked to Lan Xichen, ""How could you both Lan's brother manage to marry one Person?""

Lan Xichen replied, ""Lady Jiang Madam Yu, It's none of Your sect concern.. You only have to prepare for the marriage.. We will send you the details and procedures of Ancient Lan Sect Marriage Rule of Sharing a Bride between two Grooms. Now I have to prepare for the Wedding Ceremony Celebration which will be held tomorrow. Lady Madam Yu you should receive your punishment and take your leave towards The Wall of Gusu Lan Sect Rules.""

Lan Xichen asked to Yunmeng Jiang, ""Now tell me the name of that person who tested crafty new Martial arts and talisman's practice in Yunmeng Jiang Sect which was forbidden and handover him to us.""

Madam Yu Replied with a smirk, ""Those Practices and Experimental inventions had done by Wei Wuxian our Head Disciple of Yunmeng Sect. He is the one who innovated talisman and crafty parchment paper to increase Farming growth and control the demonic power.""

She thought to herself that may be Gusu Lan Sect Leader will punish Wei Wuxian rather than choose to marry him after knowing this truth of his Witchy crafts...

Lan Xichen ordered his disciples to take Madam Yu for the punishment.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji was glad to know the achievements of their Future Bride... Their sharing Bride is more capable then the others Sect Leaders... They both were excited to know their Bride more and more... He is such a great warrior and cultivator too.... Wei Wuxian is not just a random Beauty. but his IQ level is also High, his intelligence is incomparable. As compare to others sect Prince and Princess, Wei Wuxian is more significant and charming...

Lan Qiren was also happy with his nephew's decision... This Marriage will be more beneficial for the perspectives of Gusu Lan Sect development. They will soon to become super power as comparative to other Sects..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lan Xichen order his disciples to shift Wei wuxian to Gentian House. This was former Residence of Lan Twin Jades's Late Mother.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji with Lan Qiren visited to see Wei Wuxian in Gentian House. Wei wuxian was still unconsciously laid on the bed. Imperial Lady Doctor and Healer were attending him. They applied turmeric mask on his whipped back and rubbed many herbal medicines to cure him. They fed him some ayurvedic medicines using tea spoon.

Lan Xichen arrived there with his younger brother Lan Wangji and His Uncle Lan Qiren... Imperial Lady Doctor and Healers bowed to all of them. Several maids were also bowed to them.

""How was he??"" Lan Xichen asked to Imperial Lady Doctor....

""Sect Leader Lan He is in a good condition but still unconscious because of anesthetic overdose. But he is out of danger. Nothing is to worry about him, Sect Leader Lan. He will be soon get back to his senses."" Imperial Lady doctor said....

""Imperial Lady Doctor, I want to ask something from You . When will this boy get ready to marry us and to perform his duties of neptual/ wedding night as a newly Wed Bride. I want you to make him drink child bearer medicines, So he will have to conceive our child inside his womb."" Lan Xichen ordered Imperial Lady Doctor...

""Sect Leader Lan, This Boy's core is very strong. If you both have cultivated The Dual cultivation with Each other. He can easily bore your child inside his womb. His body is so strong... Your future Child will be the Strongest among all Sects of Cultuvation world.. He will be ready for Dual cultivation after ten Days. I will make him drink child bearer medicines too"" Imperial Doctor replied...

""Can He conceive another child with my Younger Brother, after his first pregnancy??"" Lan Xichen asked to Imperial Lady doctor.. Who saw Lan Xichen dumbfoundly.... Lan Xichen signed

""Actually We both Will share him as our shared Lan Bride according Gusu Lan Sect Ancient Rule of Sharing Bride.... Can He conceive another child with my Younger Brother, after his first pregnancy with my child??"" Lan Xichen cleared his statement once again to Imperial Lady Doctor...

Imperial doctor smile and said, ""Yes, sure Sect Leader Lan, if You both will follow your Gusu Lan Ancient Rules of Sharing Lan Bride. He will conceive as many child as you both want. But don't released inside him during your First mating night. It also applied on Young master Lan too, and don't over do with him on your first mating night. You can do only once with him on your Neptual Nights, so his body accept will accept cultivation core of both of you."" Imperial Lady doctor replied with a blush.. Lan Xichen and Lan wangji blushed too. They both were thinking, how will they control themselves on their 1st wedding night.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha