15. Beauty Goddess

**Next day**

Wei Wuxian was Copying Rules and regulations of Gusu Lan Sect... He was feeling boredom because of silly Lan Sect rules.. Wei Wuxian had unsheathed his sword and performed a Sword Dance to end his boredom. Wei Wuxian was performing this dance with His Shijie Jiang Yanli.

Wei Wuxian was swing his Swords in an angelic way, he was looking so pretty with his Black shining hair.. His loosen hairs were waving in the air...

Wei Wuxian was so focus, he stabbed his swords in the Air Bubbles.. He was revolving and Rotating like a Beauty Godess. His Beauty was mesmerizing like an Heavenly Angel.

Wei Wuxian's small waist was so flexible and Moving with the speed of air. His hands posture was so accurate to make someone fall for his dance and polite guestures... His eyes were closed and brain was significantly focused on His airy Moves. Wei Wuxian was breathlessly dancing like a Beauty Goddess..

Wei Wuxian's skin was glowing in the dust of Sun Rays. His lips were so soft and Pink just like a Lotus Petal... He was dancing on the sound of his Heart...

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji came towards Library Pavilion... They both stayed stunned for few minutes to see a Beauty Goddess was dancing on beat of his hearts.. His sword was swung and stabbing in the air. His moves were not sharp, they were more elegant and flexible... His smile killed many haters of hearts.

Many Lan teenager disciples were following Lan sect Leader, but when their Gazed on Wei Wuxian's danced. They all had dropped their jaw opened.. This made Lan Wangji's heart dropped..

""Move, Go Back to Lanshi (Class Room)"" ordered Lan Wangji to other Lan Disciples. He ordered everyone out of Jealously.

""Wei Ying, Stop it."" Screamed out Loud Lan Wangji...

Suddenly hearing a panic echoed Wei Wuxian lost his balance and dropped down his swords unconciously and fell down... Wei Wuxian was on his toes and dance with using stood up one Leg.

Wei Wuxian's soft butts kissed the floor with a big thud...

""Don't scar me Hanguang Jun. I was so focused. Ahhh Your screaming voice distracted me. Ahhh My Poor heart.."" Wei Wuxian faked his acting like a hurt person hold his heart...

""Library is a place for reading not Dancing."" Lan Wangji scolded him with cold voice.

""I know that, but I was alone and dead with boredom, so I performed Yunmeng Sowrd Dance. You know my shijie taught me how to dance with sword.."" Wei Wuxian replied Proudly and patted his own shoulder with Proud...

""Hahha future Lan Furen is so talented. I never saw this side of Yours Wei Ying. You looked like a Beauty Goddess when you were dancing."" Lan Xichen Complemented Wei Wuxian.

""Thank you Zhangfu, I will perform for you too after marriage.."" Wei Wuxian replied with grinned toothy smile.

""Sure, but in Our Personal Space. I don't want other to see my beautiful bride."" Lan Xichen replied with his soft tone and made him blushed...