14. Zhangfu

Lan Qiren instructed Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji to teach Wei Wuxian about sect rules and regulations under Library Pavillion...

Both Brother make him recited all 3000 rules Of Gusu Lan Sect Rules..

Wei Wuxian got so bored ... He wanted to torn all Gusu Lan Sect Rule book's pages one by one, but it was a compel for him to learn those boring sect Rules..

Sometimes when Wei Wuxian was alone at library pavilion under the supervision of Lan guards.. He made a handmade Eagle using sheets as a craft and running inside Library to make his eagle fly... This Act was so cute....

**************************

Wei Wuxian was busy in Copying Gusu Lan sect rules in the Cloud Recess Library Pavilion...

Lan Wangji was sitting in front Wei Wuxian in the Library Pavillion, he was reading old Martial arts books and silently sat on his seat. Wei Wuxian was painting Lan Wangji's face on this sheet to impress him, So Lan Wangji will allowed him to eat his favorite spicy food..

Wei Wuxian made a perfect black and white drawing of Lan Wangji to impress him... He stood and went closer to Lan Wangji... Wei Wuxian said... ""Hanguang Jun this is for you.""

Wei Wuxian grinned brightly... Lan Wangji took a look on his painting.. His eyes was mesmerizing to see his own Black and White Painting made by Wei Wuxian...

""Do you like it..? Can you grant me a wish??? Please please Hanguang Jun.."" asked Wei Wuxian...

""Mmnn... It's Good"" replied Lan Wangji...

""Can You allow me to eat little spicy food please....?"" Wei wuxian asked to him with a pout on his face and Puppy eyes...

""No"" replied Lan Wangji without any hesitation....

""Zewujun is better than you, You are a stone heart cultivator Hanguang Jun."" said Wei Wuxian and stomping his feet....

""Future Lan Furen, What happened to you? Why are you sulking so much on Wangji?"" asked Lan Xichen

""Aahhh... ZewuJun come, I want to make a painting for you too... Please come.."" exclaimed Wei Wuxian with happy face...

""Future Lan Furen is so much skilled in everything.."" replied by Lan Xichen

Wei Wuxian grinned beautiful and Lan Xichen skipped his heart beat to see this beautiful boy...

""Wait I will draw a best picture for my Future Zhangfu.."" replied Wei Wuxian and he was buttering Lan Xichen for spicy food...

""Don't bribe brother for spicy food."" Scold Lan Wangji..

Wei Wuxian faked his cry. He said with fake drama.... "" See ZewuJun, Your brother thought I am bribing you for spicy food. You are my Future husband... I want to draw your portrait... Hanguang jun don't even care about my feelings. You are my favorite husband my Lovely Zhangfu.""