11. Womb Set Tea

Few Hours Later

Jiang Cheng's room was decorated as per Bride - Groom Wedding Tradition. Wen Qing was waiting for Jiang Wanyin in her Red bride dress with Red Veil on her head. Jiang cheng and Wen Qing were consummate their married life that night, firstly hesitantly  ... then Passionately after first round. It will be a new beginning of love between newly wedded couple. They both accept their fate as a couple. They both slept well in each other's arms. A stressful day was ended with happiness and Glory

 ------------------------------------

In LanLing Jin Sect

Jiang Yanli was welcomed by Jin Guangshan and Madam Jin. They had already arranged a Dinner party for all family member. Jin Guangshan was happy to become in laws of Jiang's. It will be easily possible for Jin's to increase the trade in between both Lanling Jin Sect and Yunmeng Jiang sect .

Jiang Yanli had accepted as their daughter in law by Jin's.. Jin Zixuan was happy to see Jiang Yanli as his newly wedded wife. Madam Jin eagerly waiting for her soon to be grandchildren. She always wanted his son Jin Zixuan to marry the Only Princess of Yunmeng Jiang Sect Prince Jiang Yanli .

After dinner Jin's servant had prepared a Room for Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli according to their First Nuptual Night. Room was decorated with red them and aroma candles. They prepared wine glasses for the couples to make their night easily consummate between them without any hesitation.

Jiang Yanli was waiting in her room, she was in her Bridal attire and a Veil on her head for his husband... Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli also consummate their marriage but shyly..

-----------------------------

Next Day in Cloud Recess

A fresh morning in Gusu Lan Sect...  Everybody was busy in their Sect daily routine work. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were busy in their respected Sect work and their classes. Lan Qiren took his classes with Lan disciples.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji was discussing about some Sect matter and Sect Trade Business. A disciple came there to inform them that Wei Wuxian was get back in his conscious state. Both Lan brothers were decided to visit Gential House.

------------------------------- 

Inside Gential House

Wei Wuxian woke up early in the morning.. He found himself at a foreign place and his naked body lying under a Quilt. Wei Wuxian sat on his seat and covered himself under a quilt. He observed this place was very cold in the comparison of Lotus Pier. Wei Wuxian was observing this strange room and it's each details..

Last time Wei Wuxian was in Dungeon after got lashes by Jiang disciples then Jiang yanli helped him to drink Pork Rib Lotus Root soup.

Imperial Lady Doctor came there to check up him. She was happy to see him awake.. Wei Wuxian felt awkward as he was nude under the quilt.

""How are you feeling Young Master? Do You have any pain in your body? Do you wanna eat something? Let me check your Pulse."" said Imperial Lady Doctor and raise her hand for holding Wei Wuxian's wrist..

""I am fine Miss. By the Way,, May I know you? I don't even know how did I end up here. Last time I was in dungeon.. Is My Shi-jie oredered you to take care of me? Where is she?"" Said Wei Wuxianout of curiosity..

She smile and checked Wei Wuxian's pulse. Imperial Lady Doctor said ""Young Master, You are perfectly fine now... I am Imperial Doctor of Gusu Lan Sect... Sect Leader Lan ordered me to take care of you. Yunmeng Jiang's disciples carried you here in the Gusu Lan Sect during Negotiations among the all sects. You were unconsciously lying here from more than 38 hours.""

Wei Wuxian dumbfoundedly saw her... ""What???  More than 38 hours?? Really..""

Wei Wuxian gulped with wide eyes and asked, ""Why you kept me naked here? Were you taking benefit of my unconscious state.."" Wei Wuxian smiled and teased her..

Imperial Lady Doctor replied with smile, ""Hehe.. No, Young Master, You were injured that time when you arrived here, So We had to remove your clothes for treating your wounds...""

She handed over him a medicinal tea. Wei Wuxian took a sip of tea... ""Eewwuu.. It was bitter in the taste.. Yuckk... I don't want to drink this poison..."" Said Wei Wuxian with a pout on his lips..

""You have to drink this tea by your will or with force. It was Lan Sect Leader's order to make you drink this tea everyday till your mm.."" Replied Imperial Lady Doctor but cut off by Wei Wuxian...

""So, Your Lan Sect Leader wanted to kill me with this slow poison.. It was so bitter. I can swallow a poison easily rather than this tea.. This is a torture for me.."" Said Wei Wuxian with a gulp, he drank the remaining tea in the bowl...

""What is this tea for Healing or Core strengthening??"" Asked by curious Wei Wuxian...

""This was a womb Set Tea."" Said Imperial Lady doctor which made Wei Wuxian's throat chocked.. 

""What?? Womb set Tea for me?? Why?? Am I girl or young maiden?? I am man and head disciple of yunmeng Jiang sect. Why did he ordered you to give me this kind of tea? Why do I need a womb? Isn't it useless for a man?"" Asked by Wei Wuxian out of shock...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha