29. Overflow Power

Time Skips

Wei Wuxian is now 7 months pregnant. He is performed dual cultivation with his both Lan Twin Gusu husbands. Wei Wuxian has to attend Lan Xichen one night and another night, he has to spent with Lan Wangji..

Wei Wuxian's womb secretion heat that is why he has craving for the sex due to his Both unborn kids need the warmth of their fathers. His womb also developed Wei Wuxian's both babies. Wei Wuxian is bearing Lan Sect's heir, they both twins have created trouble for their mother.

Wei Wuxian has many mood swings. He is very foody, but Lan Sect gave him some healthy and selected food for his unborn kids growth. He couldn't argue with anybody, Lan Sect are very strict about his male pregnancy.

Wei Wuxian has to follow the strict diet under the supervision of Lan Qiren and Lan Twin jades. Lan Xichen is very humble towards Wei Wuxian but Lan Wangji is strictly followed all instructions given by Lan Sect Imperial Healer..

Although Wei Wuxian is a strong cultivator but his babies need their both fathers warmth. Wei Wuxian cultivated his Golden core everyday.. His both babies are also producing some sort of energy which conflicted with Wei Wuxian's own Qi.

Wei Wuxian was waiting for Lan Wangji inside Jingshi during his night time. It is Lan Wangji's turn to take care of Wei Wuxian for tonight. Wei Wuxian felt exhausted and his stomach is aching a lot, Wei Wuxian thinks that it is because of his male pregnancy. But Wei Wuxian suddenly felt pain inside his womb. His womb is producing a huge amount of energy.

Wei Wuxian was crying due to his womb is producing so much heat due to uncontrolled energy. Wei Wuxian felt his womb will be explode soon or melt his body using this uncontrolled energy heat. Wei Wuxian can't help himself and his tears fell down nonstop. He can't breath properly.

Here Lan Wangji was busy in Lan Clan duties. Lan Wangji had finished his all work and went to Jingshi.. Lan Wangji is in hurry to meet his beloved wife Wei Wuxian. He just wanted to hug Wei Wuxian.. When he reached near by Jingshi.. Lan Wangji felt something is unusual..

Lan Wangji has reached Jingshi.. Wei Wuxian had always waiting for him with a chrysanthemum ginger tea. He didn't saw Wei Wuxian but he can hear a painful sob of someone. Lan Wangji immediately rush towards his bedroom. Lan Wangji stayed stunned to see Wei Wuxian was crying like a mess and his beloved wife can't breath properly. Wei Wuxian clutched his tummy and squeeze himself in womb shape.

Lan Wangji immediately send a Butterfly message to Lan Xichen about Wei Wuxian's devastated condition. ( The Butterfly message is the way to transfer Lan Sect message to another Lan Sect person. Lan Xichen got his message via another butterfly in his palms. It is a kind of telepathy. Only Lan Sect can send message using this butterfly telepathy method.)

Lan Xichen has informed Lan Imperial Healer about Wei Wuxian's condition using same telepathy message and send some Lan disciple to bring Imperial inside Jingshi.

Lan Wangji was soothing Wei Wuxian who was crying nonstop. Lan Wangji's heart is beating faster. He never saw Wei Wuxian in such a painful state during his pregnancy. Wei Wuxian is a cheerful person and he kept smile on his face but his life at a risk today, Lan Wangji loves his wife a lot, he can do anything for relief his wife's pain.

Wei Wuxian was crying, ""Lan Zhan, it is so heat inside my womb.. Ahhhh It's paining so much.. Lan Zhan if I am gonna die during my pregnancy.. Please choose a good maiden for yourself and Zhangfu. I can't bear this pain.. My tummy will explode soon.""

Lan Wangji sobs and replied, ""Nothing will gonna happen to you Wei Ying. I sent message to Brother. He will be coming soon with Lan Imperial Healer. I don't want any Child. I want Wei Ying. Only Wei Ying. I will never let you go. Nothing will happen to you.""

Lan Xichen has reached to Jingshi. He went towards Lan Wangji's bedroom, both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji are sobing. Wei Wuxian is in the pregnancy pain and Lan Wangji can't see his beloved wife in this devastating situation...

Lan Imperial Healer has reached jingshi with his subordinates. They ordered them to left Wei Wuxian in the room. Lan Wangji stubbornly refuse to let go Wei Wuxian's hand and his wife never let go Lan Wangji's hand for a single second. Wei Wuxian is panicked to bear those pain and suddenly releasing of Heat energy inside his womb.

Lan Xichen left the room and Lan Qiren has also reached Jingshi.. Lan Qiren asked Lan Xichen about Wei Wuxian's health.

Inside room, Lan Imperial Healer has checked Wei Wuxian pulse. Lan Healer is about to loose Wei Wuxian's rob but Lan Wangji stops him. He said, ""Don't do, I will do it myself.""

Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes and said, ""Lan Zhan, stop being possessive for this moment.. I am in pain now...""

Lan Wangji don't reply Wei Wuxian but he gave death glare to Imperial Healer as a possessive husband.

Imperial Healer checked Wei Wuxian's stomach, he put some herbs on Wei Wuxian's stomach to make his stomach calm.

Lan Imperial healer informed them that, ""Lan Furen is pregnant with yours and Zewjun's child, those unborned kids developed their golden core inside the Lan Furen's womb. They both don't know how to control their energy. This is why they produced too much energy inside Lan Furen.""

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji stared each other, Lan Imperial Healer continued with his conversation
""We have to prepare immediately a cesarean delivery for Lan Furen, otherwise his life will be in Danger. We can't take risk of Lan Furen's life.""

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha