23. Innocence Gone

Don't Worry I will never give you any chance to talk about this things. I will never put down your trust."" Wei Wuxian replied with his toothy smile and Lan Xichen hugged him...

Lan Xichen hugged his wife tightly not to let go him from his warm embrace, their tears rolled down on their cheeks and they both were happy to talk to each other...

Now, Wei Wuxian really wanted to complete his duty as their shared wife. His Zhangfu was concerning about his all wills and well-being too. Lan Xichen even had dared to scold Madam Yu for Wei Wuxian. It was unbelievable for him.

Lan Xichen broke the Hug. He cupped Wei Wuxian's face with his palms, Lan Xichen kissed his wife forehead. Wei Wuxian had reflected a soft smile on his lips due to this heart warming gesture of his husband.

Lan Xichen kissed on Wei Wuxian's both eyelids, tip of his nose, both blushed cheeks, soft chin then He placed soft kisses on Wei Wuxian's rosy pink lips.

Those soft kisses turned to deep passionate kisses, They both were sucking and licking each others lips hungerily, Lan Xichen were biting Wei Wuixan's lower lip, licking his mole, and red cherry blossoms lips.

Lan Xichen made his wife moan in between their passionate kisses so that Wei Wuxain had opened his mouth to give him full excess. Lan Xichen licked his tongue and Twisted it together, they both were sucking and kissing each other's tongue simultaneously...

Lan Xichen took small break in between their passionate kisses so they could breath, while panting... Lan Xichen fingers were caressing his wife's beautiful face. He whispered, ""You are so beautiful My Lan Furan.""

""My Zhangfu is so handsome, So I have to maintain my Beauty standard too."" Wei Wuxian replied with a shy smile on his face.

Lan Xichen removed Wei Wuxian's Heavy Gold Headpiece. He removed all Six pins one by one. Lan Xichen had also removed his mother's hairpin too. He let go Wei Wuxian's heavy Hair bun too. Wei Wuxian's hair were loosely opened By his Beautiful Jade husband...

Lan Xichen was licking and sucking Wei Wuxian's earlobs, his Fingers were moving in Wei Wuxian's hair to make him feel more erotic and stimulated.

Wei Wuxian was moaning and he become hard inside his clothes.. Lan Xichen had slowly helped him to remove his gold ornament of his neck, Lan Xichen kissed his hand and helped him to remove his gold Braclets and Bangles too..

Lan Xichen placed soft kisses on Wei Wuxian's neck and he had removed his Wife's necklace... Zewujun knelt down on the ground he pulled Wei Wuxian's feet and he placed soft kisses on Wei Wuxian's feet, Lan Xichen help him to remove his Heavy Silver anklets.

Wei Wuxian was blushing hard to see his Zhangfu's romantic gesture. Lan Xichen stood up straight he pulled Wei Wuxian, he Helped Wei Wuxian to remove his certain Layers of his robs one by one erotically, first he unbuckled his Slash belt then proceed further...

Wei Wuxian's stomach was feeling tickle inside his body... His cheeks were tomato red due to shame and shyness. Wei Wuxian was left in his thin layer of red silk rob which was very Transparent.

Lan Xichen had clearly seen his Wife's beautifully erected nipples.. Lan Xichen licked his lips to see juicy rose pink Nipples, Wei Wuxian had cupped his own face and hide it under his own palms.