33. Messy

They all laid down naked on the same bed for Half an hour break in which Wei Wuxian was drinking Empress Smile to continue his Horny Sex Night with his blth husbands..

This time Wei Wuxian was kissing Lan Xichen's red cherry blossom lips .. Lan Wangji was busy in licking his wife's ass hole which was already filled with Lan Xichen's juicy cum. Lan Wangji had unfortunately tasted his own brother's cum mix with Wei Wuxian's slick. Wei Wuxian was sucking Lan Xichen's neck line and shoulders blade to seduce his Elder Zhangfu...

Lan Wangji penetrate his wife's hole with his two fat fingers. Wei Wuxian bite his husband Lan Xichen on his neckline.. Weiying became more horny.. Wei wuxian lift his hips to give more access to Lan Wangji's fingers....

Lan Xichen chuckled and said, ""Lan Furen became insane whore for our dicks... Wangji look at his sluty ass... His ass wanted your fist inside his already leaking cum hole..""

Wei Wuxian was moaning during his anal hole getting finger fucked by his second Zhangfu while he was sucking Lan Xichen's red cherry pop nipples. Wei Wuxian had never felt such an extreme level pleasure... He kept sucking his 1st husband's nipple and pinched another nipple too at the same time when his another husband Lan Wangji gave him a fast finger fuck inside his sticky anal hole...

Lan Wangji replied, ""Our Lan Whore Furen is so horny for us.. Let me fuck his eagerly waiting ass hole with our dicks. His hole needed to be fill up... We will wreck his sluty hole tonight and converted it into a big cave.. Let him fill with our cum and pups..""

Wei Wuxian replied, ""Give it to me... Fill me up with your cum hubby.. Breed me with your pups... This horny slut needs to be punish hard. Fuck me, fuck ne hard Zhangfu and Lan Zhan... Ahhhhh.....""

Lan Xichen pulled Wei Wuxian by his hair and rubbed his dick on his wife's face. Wei Wuxian love this brutal treatment of his first husband... Lan Wangji got jealous to see his wife's shameless whore behavior... Lan Wangji inserted his 4 fingers inside Wei Wuxian's ass without giving any warning.... Ahhh that was painful for his wife...

Lan Xichen : ""A whore's duty is to make his husbands happy and satisfied, suck my dick slut.. Put your mouth on it.. Show me your wild skills.. Give me a deep blowjob... Open your mouth and accept it. Drink my milky juice....""

Wei Wuxian opened his mouth to scream loud but Lan Xichen filled his wife's delicious mouth with his monstrous dick and made his wife bobbing his head up down on his iron rod.

Lan Wangji had parted Wei Wuxian's legs more and sat between his legs.. Lan Wangji was rubbing his dick on his wife's leaking rim... Wei Wuxian couldn't able to breath.. His both husbands are the real beasts in the bed... Lan Xichen made his wife mouth fucked with wildest thrust inside his mouth...

Then, Lan Wangji penetrated his penis in one go inside Wei Wuxian's leaking sticky juicy anal hole. Wei Wuxian wanted to scream but his mouth was sucking his delicious meat and his hole was gotten beat by his favorite hot rod. Ahhhh Wei Wuxian was on Cloud nine...

Wei Wuxian laid between his husband in a doggy style position when he took two dicks together inside his horny body.. One was inside his mouth and second was inside his ass hole.. His dream became reality. Aahhhh wei wuxian was moaning like a whore in his heat... All Lan disciples could hear his screams clearly outside the house...

Lan Wangji touched his wife's womb with his brutally mercilessly thrusts inside His wife... Lan Xichen beat his Wife deepest part of throat with his cock... Both Lan brothers cummed together inside Wei Wuxian's horny holes.

But nobody left their place then both Lan Brothers remained stick in the same position for few minutes... Wei Wuxian was begging for make him free... They both again started thrusting inside their wife's already used holes to make him more uncomfortable.. Then both Lan brothers left Wei Wuxian's both holes with a deep thrust.. Wei Wuxian was coughing and glaring his husband with a death glare. His anal was leaking his husbands cum with his slick..

Lan Xichen said, ""Lan Furen its time to ride on two dicks together... Are you ready..?""

This statement made Wei Wuxian face into crimson red color... His full body was shivering to hear this statement... Wei Wuxian shook his head in the denial but nobody will hear his pleadings tonight....

With a swift move Lan Xichen pulled Wei Wuxian on his lap and he slided his hard dick inside his wife's already leaking hole.. WEI Wuxian made a moan sound but his happiness turned into his nightmare.. Lan Wangji was excited to join his brother inside Wei Wuxian's horny hole...

Lan Wangji slided himself too in between Wei Wuxian's legs and started rubbing his dick on the edge of his wife's rim... Lan Wangji smirked to see his brother's dick inside his wife's ass hole. It made him more sexually arouse to take his wife with his elder brother. Lan Wangji tried to force his length in Wei Wuxian's swollen red hole which was already stuffed with his elder Zhangfu's meaty dick...

Lan Xichen Showed Lan Wangji the space inside Wei Wuxian's anal hole... ""Enough space for Both of us Wangji..."" Lan Xichen said

""Noooo, Not enough... Please spare me Zhangfu.. A'Xian will remain obedient towards his husbands"" Wei Wuxian cried his fake tears...

""A whore should accept what his owner give it to him, stop arguing slut, otherwise we will be more rough without any mercy.."" Lan Xichen whispered in Wei Wuxian's ear, his hand Caressing Wei Wuxian's stomach...

""Wangji Move inside him... He is already prepared.."" Lan Xuchen commanded his younger brother...

Lan Wangji pushed his full erected dick inside his pretty wife's anal.. Wei Wuxian literally cried this time due to sharp pain in his ass cheeks which were brutally stretched out for two monstrous dicks... Lan Wangji halted for few seconds to make his stubborn wife Wei Wuxian adjust on his bulky dick..

Few seconds later Lan Wangji pushed his full dick inside his cute wife's swollen red hole along side with his brother's dick.. They both hit Wei Wuxian's G-spot one by one using their fully erected dicks and punched his sweet spot with their cocks. Wei Wuxian's pain converted into pleasure.. Weiying was happy to get fucked by two monstrous dicks of his husbands inside him. He moved his hips too to enjoy this extreme filthy situation...

Wei Wuxian cummed twice while his husband thrusting inside his whole together.. Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian's legs in his hand and hit his inner space deeper.. Lan Xichen followed the same rhythm and fucked his wife's hole to make him cum unstoppable many times...

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen cummed inside Wei Wuxian's ass together and painted his walls with white creamy sticky juice... Wei Wuxian's legs gave up after getting extreme pleasure... He slept in the same situation. Wei Ying's body was very tired after so many rounds.

Lan Wangni and Lan Xichen took out their dicks from their wife's loose ass cheeks and clean themselves with lukewarm water, they both Lan Twin Brothers had cleaned their wife too in his sleeping state... They hugged Wei Wuxian and fell sleep with him after so many exotic sex rounds.....

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha