16. Two face

**Inside Yunmeng Jiang Sect**

Jiang Cheng was Waiting for Wei Wuxian, Wei Wuxian didn't come to congratulate him for his Marriage. Jiang Cheng had his own doubts. He thought might be his brother would be killed by Lan's or might be imprisoned by them.

They Both Brothers were Yunmeng Pride. Jiang Cheng wrote to Jiang Yanli about Wei Wuxian's missing. But no there was no reply from her side.. Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian had always made up some stories about Wei Wuxian to avoid this Questions.. Jiang Cheng was not satisfied with their behaviors. He wanted to know about his brother's whereabouts.

Once Jiang Cheng was sitting inside his room Wen Qing Brought some food for him.

""Zhangfu What happened to You? Why are you so worried?"" Wen Qing Asked to him?

""Young Jiang Furen, I am worried about my brother, Wei Wuxian, He is the Head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect. I had never seen him after the War end. I think my parents were hiding something from me.."" Jiang Cheng replied to her Queries...

""Wei Wuxian??"" Wen Qing said with shocked.

""What happened to You A'Qing? Why did you gave this kind of reaction on his name? Do you know something?"" Jiang Cheng asked.

""Because Wei Wuxian was the main part of The Sect Negotiations Act.."" Said Wen Qing.

""What do mean by Main Part of Sect Negotiations?"" asked Jiang Cheng.

""Wei Wuxian is betrothed to Twin Jade of Gusu Lan."" said Wen Qing.

""Betrothed?? But he is a boy, how could they do this to Wei Wuxian?"" angry Jiang Cheng roared loudly...

""Wei Wuxian has to marry Both Lan Twin brothers after some day. They Will share him as their Mutual spouse."" Wen Qing replied.

""Mutual spouse or Sex Slave. Lan sect is more ridicule than any other Sect. They tried to bargain me with Wei Wuxian's body... They want my brother to be their Sex Slave. I will not let this happen.."" Jiang Cheng shout out loud.

""Zhangfu, this is already decided. Even all Sect were agreed on this negotiations... Wei Wuxian have to serve both of Lan Twin Brothers."" Wen Qing Replied..

""This is all bulshit, I will bring him back. My Prenets and Shijie were hiding this from me. But I will never let go my brother dignity as Lan's Sex slave or bedwarmer."" Jiang Cheng was shouting in the anger and left the room. He didn't tell anybody about his plan to go to the Gusu Lan sect to bring his Brother back to Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

Jiang Cheng with some disciples went to Gusu Lan Sect without informing his parents.

•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~••~•~•~••~•

**Inside Cloud Recess**

Wei Wuxian was roaming around the Cloud Recess mountains with Zewujun. Wei Wuxian was practicing his swords skills without his sword. He was doing practise using a dry branch of tree..