19. Kamasutra Knowledge

Days had been passing...

Wei Wuxian was staying in Gentian House, he was forbidden to roam around Cloud Recess... On the Other hand Lan Xichen had restricted Lan Wangji and forced him to stay inside Jingshi...

Lan Wangji had taken care of Wei Wuxian, he send him many varieties of tasty food (Not so spicy) and his favorite sweets specially Tanghullu, chestnut cake and pomegranate sugar Candy, Lan Wangji send him paint brushes and different kinds of tasty fruits and dry fruits boxes.

Wei Wuxian was happy to enjoy such treatment given by Lan Wangji... Wei Wuxian was playing with some rabbits too. Once he gifted those Rabbits to Lan Wangji... Lan Wangji had send him many precious gift, scriptures and Red Sandalwood Carved piece Lotus Scarlet Silk Tassel and a Sandalwood Incence Burner too.

Lan Xichen had been visiting Wei Wuxian and his brother Lan Wangji daily during Night time...

Lan Xichen had a cozy time with Wuxian Everyday in which he was kissing Wei Wuxian lips, biting his neck and touching the Little Wei Wuxian's soft milky body. They both were reading books together, eating Dinner together. Sometime Wei Wuxian taught Lan Xichen about his Painting skills.

Wei Wuxian didn't resist Lan Xichen's touch for Yunmeng sake but he was very nervous about his marriage. Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Xichen will eat him up on his wedding night. He was scared to get marry with both of them.

One day before marriage, Wei Wuxian was crying silently because he was Scared to Conssummate his wedding night... Lan Healer was giving Wei Wuxian, a Womb set tea daily to make him conceive after performing his bride duty on his nuptial night.

Once Wei Wuxian was worried and shredding his tears nonstop because he was scared of his Nuptial Night. Lan Xichen had visited to Gentain House. He saw a sad Wei Wuxian.. He Hugged immediately to his fragile Wife.

Lan Xichen asked,   ""Lan Furen, What happens to you, Did someone hurt You? Why are you crying like this my Lan Furen?""

Wei Wuxian replied,  ""Zhangfu I am afraid of...""

""Yes Ying-er What do You afraid of??""    Lan Xichen asked with a concern look...

""Zhangfu I am afraid of Sex. I am scared of our First night. I don't know how to do with a man.""   Wei Wuxian muttered shyly and clenched Lan Xichen's white rob tightly...

""Hahhaha My Lan Furen is afraid of sex, don't worry we have many books related to Same sex conssummation. I will give you to take a look all adult books. Don't worry I will never do anything without your permission Lan Furen. You will be feel pain and pleasure both with me."" Lan Xichen replied.

Lan Xichen gave an ordered to his one of Lan Disciples to bring the forbidden Marriage Same Sex Desires books. Lan Disciples had followed his Sect Leader's order.

Lan Xichen was playing a music for his wife, Wei Wuxian was seated in his lap. Lan Xichen was playing his zither but he was busy in kissing on Wei Wuxian's neck from behind.

Lan Xichen had slided down Wei Wuxian's rob from his one shoulder.. he was kissing and sucking his soft skin of one side neck and shoulder too... His Hard shaft was poking on Wei Wuxian's ass Cheeks.

""Lan Furen, Your skin is so soft. I couldn't control myself to take you on the bed."" Lan Xichen whispered in his ears and he was sucking Wei Wuxian's earlobs. A sensation was exciting Wei Wuxian's soft stimulate body.. Lan Xichen's husky soft kisses left on his naked milky shoulder...