5. Discussion

In GuSu Lan Sect (Cloud Recess)
-
-
Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji arrived at Gusu Lan Sect after they Won the battle against Yunmeng Jiang sect. Wen Chao already Hand Over them Jiang WanYin. Lan Xichen quickly ordered them to Gather a Sect Council Committee Members and Lan Elders for the discussion in yashi.

Lan Xichen knew Jiang's were also reached At Cloud Recess As soon as possible for the negotiations and Beg for Pardon too. He gathered everyone at Yashi.

Lan Xichen started his conversation with others he spook to them,

""I want to discussed something with you :-

1. We Both Gusu Lan Twin Brothers wanted to marry the head disciple of Yunmeng. We will share him as per according to Gusu Lan Ancient wife Sharing concept.

2. We can negotiate with Yunmeng Jiang on his behalf. He is the head disciple, an extraordinary disciple, his Swordsmanship skills and Archery is the Best among all remaining Sects.

3. It will be beneficial for Gusu Lan Sect that We gained one more highly disciples for Our Sect and Yunmeng Jiang will lost their most Highly skilled disciple to us.

4. New Martial Arts Practices using Witch craft talismans and Demonic Cultivation is forbidden to test in Yunmeng Jiang. It is also prohibited for testing on Farming Sector too.

5. All Sect signed an agreement of Sect Authoritative Rights under this act some Rules were already pre decided. Yunmeng Jiang have to sign the same Act too... This was there punishment to violet the rules against Remaining Sect Without any permission.

6. The head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang sect, as a Bride of Gusu Lan Sect Twin Jades. He will have to bore child for both of Gusu Lan Twin Jades and perform his duties as a Bride of Gusu Lan Twin Jades.""

FlashBack Start

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji was seated on their Sect Boat. They both were coming back to their Gusu Lan sect.

Lan Xichen spoke to Lan Wangji ""Wangji, You knew after our parents death, I have to take burden of our Gusu Lan Sect Leadership and duties. I never wanted to marry anybody because I was very busy to perform my Sect duties as Leader of Gusu Lan Sect. But when I saw the head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang sect. He was so beautiful and perfectly skilled in Martial Arts and cultivation. I wanted to marry the head disciple of Yunmeng Sect.""

Lan Xichen noticed saddness on Lan Wangji's face. Lan Wangji gripped his bichen tightly, his ear tuned pale and red.

""Wangji What happened to You? Don't you liked his extra ordinary Martial Arts Skills and Best Archery formation? Don't you think he will be perfect as A Gusu Lan Sect Bride? I really liked him at first sight. His beautiful feature, his lovely smile, his mole under his lips and his carrying nature and Loyality for Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader."" Lan Xichen uttered and Lan Wangji nodded with stern face but his hand was more tightly gripped his sword, Bichen.

""Wangji, Had you any problem With this marriage?? Or Do You want to say anything?"" Lan Xichen asked to his Younger Brother in his Soft Voice..

Lan Wangji took a deep Breath and replied to his Elder Brother Lan Xichen.. Without having an eye contact with his elder brother, Lan Wangji replied to his Brother Lan Xichen.. ""Brother, when I saw him, I also wanted to make him as mine. I wanted to marry him, I was impressed with his extraordinary Skills and Heavenly Beauty too but...""

""Wangji, We will share him As Gusu Lan Sect Twin Brothers Bride according to Cultivation Ancient Rules. Many Lan elders shared their Wife in cultivation World due to Shortage of Woman's in this World."" Lan Xichen cut off Lan Wangji in between and informed his younger brother about an Ancient Time GuSu Lan Rules of Marriage. Lan Xichen noticed his Younger Brother Lan Wangji's ear turned to crimson red that means he was blushing...

Lan Wangji nodded his head in agreement and uttered ""Mn"" (His favorite word to answer someone using this one word)

FlashBack End

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha