20. Wedding Preparations

**Next Morning**

Next Morning Lan Sect was busy in Preparing for Wedding Ceremony of Lan Sect Leader Lan Xichen and his younger Brother Lan Wangji. It was dual Celebration of Wedding inside Cloud Recess of Gusu Lan sect.

After Qingheng-Jun and Madam Lan's death, it was the first Wedding Celebration inside Lan Royal Family of any Lan Member... This was not so huge celebration because Lan's were believed in simplicity, but it was still a very Luxury Celebration as Per Lan Sect.

Whole Cloud Recess was decorated by Red ribbons, Red Lanterns, Red tents and Big Red Wedding Bows. Even fresh Red flowers were used to decorate the huge walls of Wedding Ceramony Hall. It was fully covered with Red Royal Carpets. Lan Ancestors carved Name plates were also kept aside. All seated were covered With red silk satin Clothes.

Many Decorative items were made with Red Glaze paper and with red Ribbons notes. Red Cardbord Paper was cut in Heart shape to decorate whole pavilion ceiling. They were freshly smell using different kind of Flowers, they used Penony Flower, because once Wei Wuxian had Drawn Lan Wangji's painting with Penony flower, which was the symbol of love between a couple.

Cloud Recess's floors were fully covered with many Red Carpets using Silk and woollen thread Of High Quality. The fragrance of different kind of food items were fragrant the whole Wedding Banquet...

The Veg Food was also made by the best chefs of all over world. Lan Wangji knew Wei Wuxian loved to eat many spicy food and soups. He had given his orders personally to the all Chefs that food should be mild. The delicious Soup would be made using lotus roots and leaves.

Lan Xichen ordered Empress smile for their rituals. First time he had broken the rule of No Alcohol in cloud Recess. Many varieties of Sweet items were there, Tanghullu, sugar candy, chestnut Cupcakes, cinnamon cupcakes, Mango pudding, Red bean Moon Cakes, Fortune Cakes and Nyonya Pineapple tart.

Small Red Ballon with hanging Red Lanterns were handing inside Cloud Recess using a strong Rope on which a Golden Color glitter paper was Wrapped. Many Silk red ribbons and bows were also handing on the rope as a decorative purpose....

The door and Roof were decorated by Red silk satin thin clothe bundles. Many Wind chains were also handing inside and outside of Wedding Hall. A Bride and Groom stage was also decorated with Red Clothe using many decorative items and peonies. Three Gold Cup for wines were specially made on Zewu Jun's order. Three set of Gold and Ruby utensils made of serving food for Bride and both grooms.

This marriage would be extravagant Marriage of Lan Family according to their simplicity.. Lan Sect was attending this ceremony in the Blood Red color Silk robs using Gold embroidery... Lan Sect had shown their Luxuary and Class in this Wedding Ceramony...

They all had worn head Gaun made by Gold using many Expensive diamonds and stones. They all had gold Kingfisher feather hairpin. This would be showing the class and richness of Lan Sect, which was known for their mourning white clothes...

Many Expensive clothes were stitched for this Wedding day... New White and Blue Siffon robs were prepared for Wei Wuxian using Gold Jari work and Jaal embroidery. Even light Blue and Dark Blue Malayi Silk Robs were prepared for New Lan Furen (Wei Wuxian) using Silver thread and Blue Sapphire Gem stone.

His Wedding Hair Pins were made up of pure 23 carat Gole using many diamond and rubbies with King Fisher Feather. A Gold crown using Gold Leaves and Petals with Kohinoor Daimond in between the Crown. 6 Gold Hairpins with Red Crystal beads and Pearl hangings in gold wire... Gold necklace with Daimond in Ranihaar style with a Heavy Chocker set for Our Bride.

An Organic cosmetic product were specially prepared using by different flowers and saffron.. A rose balm prepared for his rosy lips.. Three armonatic Baths were prepared for Bride and his Two Grooms. Using Rose water, Sandalwood, turmeric, peony flower, oud fragrance oil, Firdwas and Jasmin to flow their skin... A special kajal was prepared using Buring clay pot for Wei Wuxian.. A red and White liquid prepared to make design on Wei Wuxian's forehead as a fortune sign..

A Thick Silver anklet made of Pure silver for bride using many Kundan arts...

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha