31. Cold Night

Lan Xichen had given an order to renovate gentian house. Lan Xichen assign some work to renovate their mother House Gentian Cottage to construct 5 bedrooms inside The Gentian Cottage. Lan Xichen had gave given order to build 3 rooms for himself, Wangji and Wei Wuxian, and construction for 2 more rooms for their sons too.

Lan Wangji was taking care of all the matter regarding gentian Cottage. They both brothers were taking care of rebuilding the Cottage in the mountains that place was very cold place. They want to built a family house for their nuclear family. They both wanted their separate house with their wife and children. Their uncle gives permission to them to built a house for their livelihood and nuclear family.

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen both are very happy that their uncle and their lan family members give their permission to them to built a new house or a renovated their mother house for their nuclear family. They are very happy to construct the dream house for their beloved wife. They brought many necessary furniture for their beloved wife and newly born son's. They both want to provide a Healthy lifestyle for their nuclear family.

The room will consist a spiritual array to provide warmth to their children and beloved wife. They both are wanted safety and prosperity of their family. They both just wanted to create some safety regarding their family.

Once there is a cold night, Wei Wuxian is exhausted because of non stop breastfeeding to his children. His full spiritual powers were very low, due to continuously feeding his children his milk and power too. It was very exhausted for him. Wei Wuxian is feeling very tired and that is a cold day so he wanted some warmth of his husbands.

Wei Wuxian is shivering due to very cold weather and exhausted of his spiritual powers. Wei Wuxian is not able to meditate for himself so he gives an order to his husbands to meditate for him and his children for whole day. So they can use their spiritual power during their night time to protect their children and their beloved wife Wei Wuxian.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji was busy in meditation for the whole day to collect in a spiritual energy to their Golden core so they can give warmth to their beloved wife and children. During the night time, Wei Wuxian is  beside his children, feeding them his milk and make them sleep soundlessly.

Wei Wuxian is exhausted after spending his whole spritual energy from his Golden core and there is no time for him to meditate for your golden Core. Wei Wuxian just wanted some warmtg to maintain his body temperature in this cold season. there are heavy snowfall outside Jingshi. Wei Wuxian is waiting for his both husband to come inside Jingshi...

Wei Wuxian asked his husband Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen to lend some spiritual power to their children and beloved wife and make a warm spiritual in which we can sleep peacefully.

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen both have joined their hands together with their beloved wife and children on their joined king size bed.

Lan Xichen is laid down beside his children and Lan Wangji laid down beside his his beloved wife Wei Wuxian to support his body. Lan Wangji hugged his wife to give him a warmth and embrace him from behind. Wei Wuxian is hugging his both newly born kids and Lan Xichen has also hugging his two children to contain a family touch together which help them to pass their energy to each others body.

This is a kind of way to to give your spiritual energy in an order in which, they Both Lan Twin jades are cultivated their spiritual energy which would be help others to give their  warmth.

They just wanted to protect their family from this cold snow weather. This night was very difficult to survive in this heavy snowfall and cold weather. They prepare themselves in advance so, that their children will not be fall ill due to cold weather.

Wei Wuxian put many talismans on their walls, doors and Windows. he put some barriers to Shield their children from this heavy rainfall and snowfall in this winter season. His both twin children are prematurely delivered by him so he has to take a special care of them.

The Imperial healer inform him about putting some talisman on their door of their room. He was fully prepared to bear all the consequences and pain to protect their children as their shield.

The children's are very lucky to have them as their parents. Their parents sacrifice a lot to give them a life specially their mother. Wei Wuxian delivered his premature kids. It was his duty to take care of them as a mother and their father also giving their helping hand to there beloved wife.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji both have supported his beloved wife in many aspects. They will provide a strength and strong Golden core power to protect them from Qi deviation. It was not easy for them to do such thing the whole Clan are supporting them in their decisions.

Their uncle has also support them in their all good decisions and guide them for their future profitable decisions. Many Imperial healers provide them many rule books of their Lan Clan to guide them about kids nurturing.

How to take care of their newly born kids,
How to massage their body,
How to to take care of their body,
How to make them bath,
How to feed them properly,
How to take care of their tender skin,
How to wash their body,
How to make them more hygienic and clean every time,
How to nurture properly to their new baby born,
How to dealing with the golden Core,
How to control their spiritual energy.

This night was so cold they embrace each other the whole night to contain warmth inside their covered spiritual array is in the form of semi hemisphere. So nobody can harm them not even a single piece of air can cross the boundary of this spiritual array which was in the form of semi hemisphere.

This was discovered by Wei Wuxian himself. This is a very helpful for them to provide spiritual energy which help them to keep their body warm. It was an extra ordinary skill of their beloved wife which they admire the most, because they know how worthy Wei Wuxian is in every aspects.

They never accused their beloved wife for doing anything because they know how much their beloved wife love their children and his both husbands. It was cold night but this was a beautiful night for them because first time in their life, they all spent a night together in each other embrace.

They all are in each other embrace, it was a heart melting view for them somehow they were shy but they were very happy to spend their time together as a family. It was totally a blessed time for them. May God bless them with their happiness and prosperity.

The upcoming future will bring many strength to them so they can deal with everything without any hesitation and stay together as a family.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha