17. Heated arguments

One of Lan Disciple came to find them. He bowed to three of them. Lan disciple announced... ""Sect Leader Lan, Jiang Wanyin from Yunmeng Jiang had arrived here with Jiang Disciples. He was waiting for you in the Yashi.""

They all three of them were seeing each other. Wei Wuxian was worried for his Brother Jiang Cheng's sudden arrival..

Lan Xichen left the compound with Lan Wangji. He ordered Wei Wuxian to stay inside. Wei Wuxian is not allowed to meet anybody without Lan Xichen's permission. He is not allowed to do anything Without Zewujun's permission. Lan Xichen was very possessive for Wei Wuxian, he just wanted to control Wei Wuxian's life according to himself.

Wei Wuxian was a free spirit, he didn't like someone who wanted to control his life but here his situation was different, Wei Wuxian had to follow Lan Xichen's orders unwillingly. He really wanted to meet his brother, but it was compel for him to stay here helplessly...

Lan Xichen had given order to his Lan Disciples to take care of Wei Wuxian. He was not allowed to stay out from this room without Sect Leader Lan's Permission... They have to keep their eyes on Wei Wuxian's every single move.

Lan Xichen went to Yashi, along side with Hanguang Jun. Jiang cheng bowed to both of them as a Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader and Jiang Heir. ""My greeting to Your Highness.""

Lan Xichen greeted him back and asked directly without any hesitation, ""Jiang Wanyin, How did you come here? Do you have a job here? Have you come for some important work?""

Jiang Cheng frowned his brows to see Lan Xichen was acting as he was not aware about anything. ""Sect Leader Lan, I am here to take Wei Wuxian back to Yunmeng. I don't want him to be married without his will.. I want him to be stay by my side as a Head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang.""

Lan Xichen had clutched his hand into fist and with a fake smile on his face, he replied, ""We are already had a negotiation Agreement. All sects were agreed on this negotiation Agreement. Even Lan Furen is also wanted to marry me. This arrangement is such a waste of time...""

Jiang Cheng's now twitched to listen his lies, then  Jiang Cheng spoke calmly, ""Lan Sect Leader, My Brother is naive, Wei Wuxian is so young, he don't know anything about world politics. Please Let him go."".

Lan Wangji interrupted the very first time in his life and uttered, ""No""

Both Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen was shocked to see Lan Wangji, first time in his life he interrupted, the conversation between two Sect leaders, it was disrespectful but Lan Wangji didn't care about anything except his love for Wei Ying. Lan Wangji will never let him go at any cost.

Jiang Cheng uttered, ""Why? Why are you both want to marry him? Wei Wuxian is not a slave or any non living thing. How could you negotiate my brother on this terms? Wei Wuxian is my brother, I can't see him helplessly serve both of you as a sex slave. If you want to get some sexual pleasure, I will send a High class Prostitute service from Yunmeng for you but please let my brother go.""

Lan Xichen lost his composer and raised his voice, ""Sect Leader Jiang Watch you mouth before you speak something inappropriate about Us. I am a Leader of Gusu Lan Sect, How dared you offer us a High Class Prostitute? Don't you cross your limits, or don't push me beyond my patience Level?""