10. Bulk Wedding

In Marriage Hall

Jin Zixuan the Future Sect Leader of Lanling Jin Sect had arrived Firstly with his disciples of Jin Sect. He was in Red Groom Traditional Attire of Jin Sect. He took his position near by Lan Xichen.

Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader Jiang WanYin had arrived second with his Jiang Dect Disciples.. He also took his position too.

Then Both brides had Arrived together in the hall. Both Brides were in Red Bridal Traditional Attire with Red Veil on their head to hide their face as per ritual.

Wen Qing from Qishan Wen Sect and Jiang Yanli from Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

They both Couples had taken wedding Prostate 3 time.

First They bowed in front of their parents and ancestors.

Second They bowed to Earth and Heaven

Third They bowed to Each other.

Then The Both Newly Wedded couple exchange small cup of wine with crossed hand, they were taking a sip..

Every body was cherishing that happy moment... Lan Xichen allowed Madam Yu to attended the wedding of her children but she was restricted to tell the truth of Wei Wuxian.

After wedding rituals.. Both couple were sitting on couple sofa.. Everybody was handed over gifts to them for their weddings, and blessed them to become parents soon.

After wedding Ceramony and Lunch. All Sects were went Back to their respected Sects.. They moved towards their Sects for performing more rituals of their wedding Celebrations before couple will consummate their wedding nights...

Lan Xichen had not allowed Wei Wuxian to go outside from Gentian House. He will remained in the House till their marriage.. Still wei Wuxian was unconscious and Imperial lady Doctors and Healers were taking care for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After wedding Ceramony and Lunch. All Sects were went Back to their respected Sects.. They moved towards their Sects for performing more rituals of their wedding Celebrations before couple will consummate their wedding nights...

Lan Xichen had not allowed Wei Wuxian to go outside from Gentian House. He will remained in the House till their marriage.. Still Wei Wuxian was unconscious and Imperial lady Doctors and Healers were taking care for him.

Inside Lotus Pier

All Jiang Sect People had Reached to Lotus. They all were busy in Welcoming Newly Wedded Jiang Couples. They all Welcomed Wen Qing as a Bride of Sect Leader Jiang WanYin.

Madam Yu Prepared Jiang WanYin room decorated for their Nuptual Nights.

Jiang Cheng was seeking for Wei Wuxian who was yet not coming for his brother. ""Mother, Where is Wei Wuxian, he didn't come yet to meet me and congratulate me."" Said Jiang Cheng.

""Actually he went outside from Lotus Pier to prepare for your Wedding Celebration. Wei Wuxian will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow.. You don't have to worry about him. You know him very well, Wei Wuxian is so moody... My son.. Focus on your Wedding Night. I want my grandchildren soon."" Madam Yu replied to Jiang cheng... Jiang Cheng's face was turned Rose pink to hear word °°Grandchildren°°...

""How could he so careless? He didn't even welcomed me. Wei Wuxian never ignored me in my life. Something went wrong.. Wei Wuxian didn't meet me after my arrival from Gusu. He didn't even come Gusu with my parents to save me. Wei Wuxian is not that kind of person. He even didn't come to congratulate me. What is wrong with you Wei Wuxian."" Jiang cheng though about himself..

""Thanks to God.. I made up an excuse immediately... Otherwise my son will be create a scene for that Good for Nothing Bastard. I don't want Jiang Cheng to spoil his Wedding night for that Son of a Bitch.. Wei Wuxian, Enjoy your messy life, you have to spread your legs, lifetime for both Gusu Lan Twin Jades, Just like a Personal whore Of Lan's."" Madam Yu thought to herself with a wide mischievous smirk on her face.

Jiang Fengmian was sad that he was lied to His own son Jiang Cheng.. His daughter Jiang Yanli was forced to marry in Lanling Jin sect and his son Forced to marry in Wen sect.. But Destiny was more cruel with Wei Wuxian his adoptive son.. Wei Wuxian has to share his bed with two Lan brothers. Being a male, It will be difficult for Wei Wuxian to serve and satisfied two men together during his lifetime..

On the other hand Jiang cheng missed his sister too, who get married in Jin clan.. They both had dreams to marry with huge celebration in Yunmeng, but destiny compelled them to marry in such a situation of ""Do or Die"".

But Madam Yu was happy to see her both children were married in respected Sect. Jiang Yanli will become Jin Furen or future Jin Sect Lady. Even the most Gorgeous and Beautiful girl of all sects Wen Qing, she had married to her own son Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian is not a part of Jiang Clan anymore.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha