25. Wangxian Wedding Night

After having dinner Lan Disciples take Wei Wuxian to Jingshi. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji had a walk to talk about some important topics.

Wei Wuxian was very nervous inside Jingshi. It was plain Simple cottage, it is not decorated as Hanshi. Sandalwood fragrance aroused the Whole environment...

Wei Wuxian was waiting for Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji came inside to Jingshi, he closed the main door of Jingshi. Lan Wangji head towards his Bed where Wei Wuxian was waiting for him. Today again his wife's face is covered with red veil.

""Lan Zhan, Is this You?""   Wei Wuxian asked nervously.. He clenched the bedsheet in his hands...

""Mn"" replied by Lan Wangji.

Both were uncomfortable because it is their wedding night, they both are nervous about how to start.

Lan Wangji Sit beside Wei Wuxian, he lifted his Red Veil to see his Wife's beautiful face.. Wei Wuxian gave him a nervous smile.

""Wei Ying, Are You Ok?""  Lan Zhan asked him..

""A Bit nervous. I am always love to tease you but today I don't know What to do and My Back is aching too.."" Wei Wuxian said this sentence but a jealous Lan Wangji captured Wei Wuxian's lips with his...

Lan Wangji didn't want to know about Wei Wuxian's pain because he was aware about this pain cause due to his Brother Lan Xichen. Lan Wangji kissing him hungerily. A tempted Wei Wuxian gave him more excess to endure his inside Warmth.. They both were sink in each other embrace.

Lan Wangji was kissing his lower lip, his one hand was cluching Wei Wuxian's Jaw in one hand and another hand was wrap around Wei Wuxian's nape.

Wei Wuxian was also biting Lan Zhan's juicy Lips, They both were biting one and another lips. Lan Wangji was twisting his tongue inside Wei Wuxian mouth. His one hand removed Wei Wuxian's hair pin and undone his long silky smooth hairs..

Wei Wuxian was doing the same he had undone Lan Wangji's long silky dark black hairs.. Both were aroused by each other's body fragrance...

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian was busy in sucking each others tongue fiercely... They both became mad in lust and love. They both couldn't separate themselves for this moment and each other's embrace.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji both were panting after a strong smooch...

""I didn't imagine that you are so good in this Lan Zhan...""   said Wei Wuxian and hugged Lan Wangji's chest, Lan Wangji was blushing so much...

""Lan Zhan, Do You love me?? Why did you protect me during the war?""   Wei Wuxian asked with his big doe eyes...

Lan Wangji want to tell him many things but he was not good with words so he remained silent.

""Your silence means You don't love me anymore.""   Wei Wuxian was playing with his own words against cute and jealous type Lan Wangji...

""Wei Ying"" Lan Wangji said..

""Lan Er Gege, Don't I look good? Don't you love me?"" Wei Wuxian asked with a puppy face.