28. Craving

Sometime Wei Wuxian was giving blowjobs under the table to his husband during their work time, Wei Wuxian is doing this to make them tease during their sect work. So they could fucked his sex addicted hole multiple time.

Once Lan Xichen has to visit Jin Sect for Sect Confrence purpose. Wei Wuxian was knelt down and his face between Lan Xichen's legs, he was sucking his Zhangfu's cock like a true devote wife of his husband. Lan Xichen is moaning with his wife's mouth in his dick, when Wei Wuxian was bobbing his head up and down on his husband's cock, his own one finger was fingering his ass hole. He was taking his Zhangfu's full length inside his mouth, so perfectly...

Lan Xichen whispered slowly, ""Lan Furen, I have to go, ahhh do it fast.. I will be missing you and your mouth too.. Ahhh Wangji will fuck your asshole hard.. Ahhh I have no time for sex.. Please Increase your mouth speed...""

Wei Wuxian took his full length and busy in sucking his husband loaded gun. Lan Xichen fucked his wife face eagerly, he hit his wife deep throat. Ahhh Wei Wuxian was sucking it like a ice cream. Lan Xichen loved to chock his wife's throat deepened.

Wei Wuxian stuffed with his husband's dick, he was sucking and licking his husband manhood. This meat is his favorite. Lan Xichen grabbed Wei Wuxian's hair and fucked his throat in fast speed.. Ahhh his gun flooded inside his wife's mouth.. Wei Wuxian loved it when his husband pulled him by hair just like a slave.

Wei Wuxian gulped his husband's seeds in one go. His two finger inside his anal hole.. Wei wuxian cleaned his husband Dick and testis too using his wet tongue.

Lan Xichen patted Wei Wuxian's cheek, ""ahh you became such a horny slut during your pregnancy.. Your fingers are still inside your hole. Such a whore..""

This filthy sentences made him cum more and more. Wei Wuxian turned around and showed his needy sluty hole to his husband. He wants a deep wild sex... But Lan Xichen pluged his hole again with a little plug. Wei Wuxian is whining like a slut in his heat.

Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian on his lips and bite his lower lips, he muttered slowly.... ""Wangji will fuck you hard.. I will fuck you when I will return from the conference. Bye take care of you and our unborn babies too..""

Wei Wuxian was sulking and showing his cum on fingers.... ""Zhangfu I want your cum, fill me up.. Please..""

Wei Wuxian put his fingers inside his mouth and sucking his own cum on his fingers.. Lan Xichen left him alone in Hanshi, Wei Wuxian is sulking badly, he is annoyed by Lan Xichen who left him alone when Wei Wuxian needs a good fuck...

Wei Wuxian want to do sex, His both husbands were busy in their sect duty, So nobody had sex with him from last one week, Zewujun had already left for Lan Ling Jin Sect. Wei Wuxian is trying to seduce Lan Wangji who was teaching Lan Disciples. Wei Wuxian was rubbing himself outside the class, he tried to snatch Lan Wangji's attention.. No Lan Diciples dare to look at Lan Furen. Lan Wangji fumed in anger to see Wei Wuxian was behaving like a cheap slut of brothel.

Lan Wangji gave him a death glare look, Wei Wuxian left the place in crying state.. He was running and crying brutally, when he is about to fall, a strong arms hold him tightly..

Wei Wuxian's heart is beating fast, he can lost his both unborn babies too. But Lan Wangji quickly carried him in princess style, he walked towards Jingshi, Wei Wuxian is still sulking..

Lan Wangji put Wei Wuxian on his bed. Lan Wangji undone his robs. He is about to undone Wei Wuxian's rob but Wei Wuxian slapped his hand. Lan Wangji pushed Wei Wuxian to lay down on his bed, he fastened his head band on Wei Wuxian's wrist..

Wei Wuxian iss still sulking, Lan Wangji has undone his wife's trouser and opened his robs too.. Lan Wangji has taken Wei Wuxian's blue purple dick in his mouth and he removed anal plug of Wei Wuxian, he slided his two fingers inside Wei Wuxian's ass hole. Lan Wangji is bobbing his head up and down on Wei Wuxian's dick and his fingers are fucking Wei Wuxian's wet ass hole.. Lan Wangji leaking and sucking his wife's fully erected dick.. Ahhh it was so good and heavenly experience for Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian moaning like a whore with all his pleasure. His body is reacting in the lust. Wei Wuxian speeds up his thrusts inside Lan Wangji mouth and Lan Wangji's finger increased the speed of fingerfuck of his wife's anal hole.

Wei Wuxian climaxed inside Lan Wangji's mouth.. Lan Wangji gulped his seeds and licked his lips seductively.. Lan Wangji grab Wei Wuxian by his neck, he replaced his finger with his dick.. Lan Wangji is wildly kissing his wife and fucking his anal hole.. Wei Wuxian gives up his anger for his lust, he is rocking his hips with Lan Wangji speed.

""Ahhhhh more Lan Zhan..... Hit me there... Ahhhh you are so good.... Deep aahhhhh.... Fast ahhhh... So Big... Ahhhh fuckkkk meee... Ohhhh yesssss... Yeahhh hit me ahhhh... Make me cummm..... Ohhhh so Big... Aghh... Umm....... Uffffff ..... Yessss... There..... Yessss oh yessss... Ahhaaaaaa... Fuck I am going to cum....""

Wei Wuxian was moaning and cumming 3 time during his 1st round of sex. Lan Wangji fucked him in doggy style and hit his g-spot again and again, Wei Wuxian has ride his husband's monstrous length this time too, Lan Wangji fucking him in standing sex position. Lan Wangji cumed inside his wife's ass.

Wei Wuxian was enjoy till night time. Ahhh Lan Wangji torned his wife's ass in almost 20 different possess of Kamasutra.. He stretched his wife ass in all possess and hit his thrust hard inside Wei Wuxian's anal hole. Lan wangji cummed non stop 4 time inside his wife's ass hole. Lan Wangji plug him again to prevent to drip his cum... Lan Wangji brought some liquid food too, Wei Wuxian has eaten his meal and fell deep in his sleep.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha