34. The END

2 months later

Wei Wuxian had continued enjoying his extreme sexual life with his both husbands. But one day his morning got started again... Wei wuxian cursed himself for being so horny for his both husbands dicks...

Lan Imperial Healer again announced his pregnancy news with twin babies again... Wei Wuxian again got scared but this time his both husband took care of his mood swings and childish tantrums. His family was allowed to visit him. Wei Wuxian was allowed to work as a shizun for his juniors, His modren tricks and ideas are acceptable in Cloud Recess... Wei Wuxian got accepted by Lan Sect elders wholeheartedly...

Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing gave birth to their daughter's name Jiang Xianli and a Son's name Jiang Xin..

Jin Zixuan and  Jiang Yanli had two sons. Elder Son Jin Ling (Jin Rulan) and Younger son Jin Leng (Jin KunLun)..

Wen Ning got married to Jin MianMian and had a baby Girl name Wen Yue-Lao and a Baby Boy Wen Lie.

Wei Wuxian had completed his nine months of pregnancy and gave birth to his Twin daughters with cesarean procedure.

Wei Wuxian had two children with Lan Xichen, his son's name Lan Jingyi and daughter's name Lan GuanYin.

Wei Wuxian had two children with Lan Wangji, his son's name Lan Sizhui and his Daughter's name Lan Tian.

Wei Wuxian stay remained Happily married as a "Bride of Twin Jades".
His Elder Son took the position of Lan Clan while his Younger son Lan Sizhui became the helping hand of his elder brother Lan Jingyi... LAN'S were more capable than any other sects.

The End.

**********
**********

Thanks for giving us so much love and support. Please Vote for this Chapter... I hope you enjoyed this storyline...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha