12. Hair Pin

**Knock**

**Knock**

Twin Jade of Gusu Lan Sect entered in Gentian Room..

All Lan Disciple and Imperial Lady Doctor bowed to both of them.. Wei Wuxian bowed his head because he was naked under Quilt..

""Lan Sect Leader.. You are here to see This Young master."" asked Imperial Lady..

""How is he?? Any progress?"" asked By Zewu Jun.

Imperial Lady doctor nodded and she replied. ""His Body marks will be recover soon...""

""We wanted to talk to him alone.. You all may leave for few time.."" Zewu Jun ordered imperial Lady Doctor and others too.

""Sorry Zewu Jun but why did you ordered them to make me Drink Womb set tea. Where is Jiang Sect people and Jiang Cheng too"" Wei Wuxian asked with Curiosity..

""Yunmeng Jiang Sect people returned to there sect With their Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin."" Said Lan Xichen.

""But I am still here, Why didn't they bring me with all Jiang's? You should informed them by letter about my well being.. I will go back tomorrow to my Yunmeng Jiang Sect."" Said Wei wuxian.

""No, You Can't.."" Replied Lan Wangji.

""Why ? Hanguang jun.. I have to go back to My Yunmeng Jiang Sect. After all, I am the head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect."" argued by Wei wuxian..

""Young Master Wei, According to all sects negotiation Terms and Conditions with Yunmeng Jiang sect. Jiang WanYin married to Wen Qing from Qishan Wen Sect and Jiyang Yanli married to Jin Zixuan and you.."" Said Lan Xichen but interrupted By Wei Wuxian..

""What do you mean?.. My Shijie is married in LanLing Jin Sect and Jiang Cheng is also married. . They didn't wait for me.. I want to meet my Shijie"" Said Wei Wuxian

""No, you are not allowed to meet anybody till your marriage."" Said Lan Wangji

""My Marriage? With whom? But I am just a head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang."" Slowly spoke by Wei Wuxian..

""Young Master Wei, you have to marry both of us, Me and Wangji after a week, till that date you are not allowed to see anybody from other sects not even Jiang's."" Replied by Lan Xichen.

""How can you marry me? I am just a boy and you both are sharing me as your wife.. No please don't do this with me. Instead of that you should kill me.. Please I can't share myself with two man on the same bed.. Zewu jun, You are a Lan Aect Leader and a strong cultivator too.. Please help me.."" pleaded by Wei Wuxian with joining his hands. Wei Ying shredded his tears from eyes.

""Young Master Wei Stop crying.. We will never share you on same bed. We will marry according to Gusu Ancient Sect Rules and Laws.. You have to serve me first and bore me a child for me... Then you will serve Wangji as his wife and bore a child for him. You will remain a dignified position as a Lan Sharing Bride. You will be Future Wife of Lan Twin Jade Brothers"" Ordered Lan Xichen with polite tone..