4. Punishment

""Wangji Spare him, We had already won this War. No need to spread more blood in the field. The Gong had already rung. Spare this young master. Head back to Gusu Fast."" Lan Xichen instructed his younger brother Lan Wangji. Lan wangji swing his sword and let go of Wei wuxian's neck.

Wei Wuxian knelt down in front of Gusu Lan Twin Jades, ""You can take my life. I willing to surrender myself to the Lan's but Please tell me one thing, Is A'Cheng fine??"" Wei Wuxian was pleading to Gusu Lan twin Jade Brothers again and again.

""Who are You? what is your name and designation?"" Lan Xichen asked to Wei Wuxian.

""My name is Wei Wuxian. The Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect."" Wei Wuxian replied to Lan Xichen. They both Lan Twin Jade had a smile on their face.

""He is alive but You have to inform Your Yunmeng Jiang Sect Committee Council Members and Jiang elders to come to Gusu for beg your Pardon."" Lan Xichen ordered Wei Wuxian who was pleading to him on his knees...

Wei Wuxian's age 18.5
Jiang Cheng's age 18.5

(15 days younger than Wei Wuxian)

Lan Xichen age 22
Lan Wangji's age 20

Wei Wuxian was so Young he got trapped by Other sects... Wei Wuxian was an intelligent disciple but he didn't wanted to fight when he heard the news of Jiang Cheng who was in Gusu Lan Clan's custody. They could Assassinate Jiang Cheng in the case of betrayal.. So Wei Wuxian couldn't harm anyone specially the Gusu Lan twin jades. The Negotiation was the option that time between Yunmeng Jiang Sect and Gusu Lan Sect.

Wei Wuxian returned to Lotus Pier with his remaining disciples. But Without His Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader Jiang Cheng.. His Leader was in custody of his enemies or opponents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Yunmeng Jiang Sect(Lotus Pier)
-
-

Wei Wuxian informed everything to Yunmeng Jiang Sect Committee Council Members and Jiang elders too. How they got trapped By Lan's and Wen's. They both Jiang Sect Young masters got separated according to opponent's plan and Gusu Lan Sect succeed in their sect leader Jiang Cheng's custody. Now, Wei Wuxian informed them to go to Gusu for negotiations in exchange of Jiang Sect and beg for Pardon.

Wei Wuxiwn felt Guilty because his Younger Step Brother was in Custody of his Gusu Lan Sect and Qishan Wen Sect. Jiang Fengmian had decided to visit to GuSu Lan Sect with other Jiang Counsil Committee Member and Jiang elders. They prepared their belonging and head towards the Gusu... They all ready to Surrender themselves.

After All committee members head towards to Gusu. Madam Yu fumed in anger.. She hated Wei Wuxian, he was adoptive child of Jiang Fengmian. She felt Wei Wuxian was a curse for Jiang Sect. His husband was in love With Wei Wuxian's mother. After Wei Wuxian's parents death.. Jiang FengMian had decided to adopt Wei Wuxian as their own adoptive child.

""How did they fool you?? Or you wanted to take my Son's position in Our Sect that's why you let them take my son's Custody. You greedy Orphan. Today I will not spare you. You couldn't fool me with your crocodile tears. You are a curse for Jiang's just like your Witch and crafty mother..."" Madam Yu spoke in loud voice...

""Guard take him to the Dungeon and give him 50 lashes non stop. He is not allowed to eat and drink till My Son and Your Sect Leader went back to our Sect."" Madam Lu ordered the Guards.

Guards drag him directly to Dungeon. Guards gave him 50 Lashes non stop on his soft slim flexible body without thinking twice about his Post in Yunmeng Jiang Sect... They started whipping Wei Wuxian's back just like an animal, his hands were tied to garter...

They untied his both hands, Wei Wuxian was fell down on floor after getting all lashes one by one and nonstop on his slim flexible body.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha