Chapter 10: The 1st Hunt(3)

As Lexus was about to unleash all of the skills he had that were available, he suddenly heard Madra's amused laugh.

「 Kuahahaha! Lexus! Didn't really expected you're this talented!!! 」

The ego within the sheath was thrilled. The growth of his sword mastery had been accelerated by his unique skills— Great Sage and Plunderer, but he was also quick to adapt to it, which could be considered his own natural talent.

Not everyone could do that; if someone were in his place, they would definitely require more time to adjust to the new profound knowledge and get used to it. Lexus is able to learn and evolve in real-time while fighting his opponents. Learning will be easier for Lexus, who has a unique skill called the Great Sage.

Madra acknowledges that Lexus has high adaptability to quickly adjust to new circumstances—that Lexus has the capability to evolve past any and all obstacles, limitations, restrictions, opponents, and environments, regardless of their current status, enabling it to evolve endlessly and infinitely with no limit or restriction to the quantity or quality of its evolution, leaving Lexus' existence in a constant state of evolution and growth.

Although he was still at the lowest level, he was already showing signs that this would happen. The Undefeated King knew, his successor had absolute potential, capacity for growth and learning, allowing him to learn or master absolutely anything he wanted, regardless of skills, etc.

He has no ceiling to what he can learn and no limitations on what he can develop, allowing him to develop endlessly in any and all areas, and can attain all powers naturally. That's because he has two unique skills that can make that possible.

[The ego of the undefeated king has acknowledged you once again and has presented you a gift.]

[The skill, 'Madra's Mastery' has been obtained.]

[Madra's Mastery - Lv.1]

Rating: Unique (Growth)

[The culmination of experience and mastery in Madra's entire life has been accumulated into this skill. The Undefeated King who had never experienced defeat, has shared his created techniques for you.

* You can become one with the sword at any time. Increases physical attack by 30% and critical hit rate by 20% and critical damage by 10%.

* This effect is only applied when a sword type weapon is equipped.]

With his thought processing being boosted by thousand times, Lexus swiftly read and processed the detailed description of the new passive skill he acquired.

Of course, this didn't mean he had unlimited time with Thought Acceleration, but because of it, Lexus was more efficient than anyone could have imagined. However, as it was so much more efficient, the gap between his mind and the outside world grew wider, and the consequences of that were for Lexus to become disconnected from reality.

Thankfully, Lexus is a legend making his body strong enough to handle it. With the benefits he had just received, his attribute points increased and Lexus' movements became more sophisticated as his attributes increased causing his skill proficiency to also increase alongside.

He swung his sword but naturally, the troll moved to swing his axe in the trajectory to block the sword, and Lexus saw it. Then, along with the sword in his hand, a light flowed and shook. It looked like it would disappear any second, but it maintained its form. Lexus naturally lowered his sword that was wrapped with the most basic form of aura and changed the trajectory of the sword.

An upperward slash that cuts from the lower left to the upper right!

[Super Sensitivity has scanned the subject's body.]