Chapter 28: Great Magician (2)

Before Lexus finished off the guardian golem, he killed the scattered remnants of the vampires' familiars while searching and eventually found a deep cave. The entrance was covered by a rock wall, making it look like a secretive and suspicious...

Closing his eyes, Lexus reminiscent the sensation of activating the Undefeated King's Rage. Lexus understood the nature of the power. It was neither martial arts nor magic. It was a simple and savage force that could only bring destruction, a foreign and unusual force that humans could not handle.

「 Amazing.… You haven't reached your prime and can still wield that much power? Kuahahaha!!! Are really human? 」

Lexus heard Madra's laugh. Though Madra was aware that it was mostly because of stats that overwhelmed his level, it wouldn't benefit Lexus if he didn't grind his stats to an absurd amount compared to his level.

Having the ability to manually raise stats provided a great synergy for Lexus. Now that he could relax after dealing with the golem, Lexus could feel Madra's lingering powers coursing through his veins. His heart beat like crazy, and he gasped for air. He felt his stiff arms healing and strength returning to his legs.

「 What a peculiar… fellow. 」

Madra was really amused and satisfied to his successor who keeps surpassing his expectations. Madra had no body, but still possess a great fraction of a huge mass of his own power.

「 You won. 」

Madra murmured.

「 How do you feel? Logically, that vampire was not an opponent you could win against. You traumatized that opponent down using my skill. Are you proud of being my successor ? 」

Hearing him, Lexus simply smiled. It was because he was currently reading countless of skills he obtained from the vampires he annihilated.

[Blood Sense - Lv.1]
Rating: Epic

[Allows the caster to sense and accurately detect all beings with blood in 200 meter radius.

* Allows the caster to view the health values of an enemy.

* Allow the caster to gain bonus movement speed when an enemy's health in nearby vicinity falls below 60%, with the bonuses increasing as their health falls further.

* Does not apply to the undead.

Skill Mana Cost: 100 per second.

Skill Cooldown Time: None.]

[Blood Control - Lv.1]
Rating: Epic

[Allows the user to control the target's blood and convert it to absorb a certain amount of health in proportion to the targets' attack power.

* When a critical attack is successful, 2% of user's max health will be recovered.

* Enhances health regeneration by 10%.

Skill Mana Cost: 180 Mana.

Skill Cooldown Time: 1 Minute.]

[Blood Haze - Lv.1]
Rating: Epic

[Allows the caster to disperse into a flock of bats composed of the user's blood, nullifying all incoming physical attacks.

Skill Mana Cost: 200 Mana.

Skill Cooldown Time: 3 Minutes.]

[Bloodthirst - Lv.1]
Rating: Epic

[Allows the caster to cause fear. Anyone afflicted by that status will want to flee at all costs.

* Drives the caster into a bloodthirsty rage which causes him to attack faster by 60% and grants 20% bonus magic amplification.

Skill Mana Cost: 100 Mana.