Chapter 38_ Dragon Knight (2)

[You are at the beginning of the labyrinth.]

[Hidden trial now begins.]

[Survive the labyrinth.]

[Dragon's Curse has been applied.]

[Your attack and defensive power are dropping.]

[All stats will be reduced by 80%.]

[You have resisted.]

Once an area is designated as a dragon's lair, big changes will occur. The dragon's magical power will spread outward, making monsters in the area stronger and more intelligent. This creates an environment that even the strongest transcendent finds difficult to enter. Hordes of monsters and high-level magic traps surround a lair.

However, unlike the other dragons, the territory of the Insane Dragon Nevartan doesn't have any traps or guards at all. This is because the Insane Dragon Nevartan is literally an insane dragon. He has been consumed by madness and has completely lost his sense of reason.

As he wandered through the labyrinth, looking forward, Lexus saw a spacious passageway. It was about 50-60 meters wide and 30-40 meters high. A passageway so deep underground. He wondered if this passageway truly connected to the lair.

He originally thought that the passageway was quite short; however, the length of this passageway greatly exceeded what he had expected.

10 minutes...20 minutes...30 minutes...After two hours, despite flying at an extreme speed, he still hadn't reached the end of the passageway. He couldn't even tell that the end was nearing; it seemed as if the passageway stretched on forever. With the speed of Lexus that had already surpassed what a human could achieve, he had already traveled hundreds of kilometers.

After tirelessly traveling for another kilometer, Lexus stopped as his super sensitivity was sensing something. From his experience, not only there were treasures ahead but some sort of danger as well. He slowly walked forward, then his footsteps walked even softer, making no noise. After exiting the passageway and stepping into an extremely vast space, suddenly a system prompt appeared in his eyes.

[You are the first to enter Insane Dragon Nevartan's nest!]

[You have made an achievement that is not easily accomplished. Reputation will rise by 2,000 across the continent.]

[Your level has risen.]

[Your...]

[...]

Whoosh! whoosh!

As Lexus continuing moving forward without caring about the debuff that was intended to restrict his movements, soon he found a noise that seemed a giant beast's breathing or snoring. Lexus was intrigued with the sound and with his curiosity, he decided to go near it while trying to minimize his presence. In a distance he saw a gigantic figure.

'Dragon.'

The moment he saw it, he felt the absolute strength emanating from it. Unlike most other dragons he had imagined, this one was covered in pitch-black scales; on its head were two black, sharp horns that were at least hundreds of meters tall, and bat-like wings that hung naturally.

At the front of its mouth were two sharp and deadly fangs. Similarly, its abdominal area was also jet black, and its claws looked like steel hooks. There was also a sturdy tail that was over six hundred meters long. The sleeping dragon had the colossal size of a tall and massive mountain.

At the moment, it appeared to be sleeping, but its powerful snores were almost deafening. Despite being asleep, it exuded a massive pressure that made it difficult for Lexus to breathe.