Chapter 33_ Special Skeletons

While the world message was immediately noticed by them, Lexus on the other hand, didn't pay it any attention and instead thought about what he had to do next that would benefit him in the future.

It had been on his mind ever since he won against Greed and obtained Pavranium.

God Hands.

The creation of Greed in the novel, which accompanied him on his harsh journey and adventure, wasn't enough for Lexus. He wanted to create a special and superior version of it, and the first step to doing so was to make the Pavranium in his possession even better than it already was.

"I guess I have to steel myself in case I meet a dragon."

The dragons—the ultimate transcendent species, they were always great. They overwhelmed all others in both wisdom and strength. A dragon is a godlike, legendary, and transcendent presence in Satisfy that overwhelms even the 1st Great Demon who was the strongest demon. The dragons are a transcendent species that surpasses the power of Great Demons and even Gods cannot treat them lightly, reigning over all the species in this world.

Hearing Lexus' murmurs, Braham reacted.

「 Meet a dragon? What are you even saying? 」

Hearing Braham, an idea came into his mind. He now knew what mineral he had to get first. A smile formed in Lexus' face as he reply to Braham.

"Braham. Can you do me a favor of letting me get through a dragon's barrier with Teleport. I know only you, the legendary great magician can help me with this."

「 It is impossible even if a person lives for a thousand or ten thousand years, they won't be able to pass the dragon's barrier. 」

Braham immediately scoffed him but Lexus didn't interrupt Braham as he knew that his ego was too strong.

「 But I am different. The ultimate purpose of my magic is to kill a dragon! 」

[Assimilation has been used.]

[You have become one with Braham's soul. Control of your body has been given to Braham.]

Lexus didn't resisted the activation of Assimilation. With Braham in control, Braham's eyes changed. An eager desire had settled in his eyes.

The purpose of punishing hell and honoring his mother's soul was because he was her child, the purpose of killing Marie Rose was a type of arrogance, but killing a dragon was the aspiration of the legendary magician Braham.

Subsequently, the scene in front of Lexus changed. It was a huge cavern that was hard to measure the size and he alone stood in this cavern.

With a grin, Braham exclaimed.

「 A dragon's barrier? Bah. I have surpassed it a long time ago. 」

The world of Satisfy was divided into three main categories—Hell, the surface, and Heaven. 

The West Continent and East Continent might be completely separated, but they were ultimately bound to the category of 'the surface.' Dragon lairs were the exception. Dragon lairs were located on the surface, but they were considered a completely separate area from the surface.

For the people who regarded the dragons as gods of the surface, it was a sacred and inviolable field. For the people who regarded dragons as a threat to humanity, it was no different from hell. In other words, it was both heaven and hell. There were few idiots who dared to enter a dragon's lair on their own.

[You have entered Fire Dragon Trauka's nest for the first time!]

[Your feat of breaking through the high-level magic traps and horde of monsters defending the dragon's lair will become a legend.]