Chapter 34_ Special Skeletons (2)

[You have entered the Vampire's Underground City (8).]

[The entrance of the dungeon is blocked. Contact with the outside world will be blocked.]

[You can't escape the dungeon until you kill the dungeon boss or without the dungeon boss' permission.]

After stealing from Trauka's lair, Braham who still had enough time to control Lexus' body decided to pay a visit to someone. With teleport, he immediately appeared to a vampire city with Lexus' body.

[The owner of the 8th city, Vampire Viscount Latina has appeared.]

At the end of the red-carpeted hallway. A dark haired woman was sitting on a throne. She was an obvious beauty, but her ice-cold skin and blue lips gave off a bizarre feeling.

"Oh my, there's a human? Prey has arrived after a long time."

Vampire Viscount Latina is one of the nine children directly born from Beriache. Latina smiled as her red eyes shone. She waved her hand once as a response after she discovered the existence of the intruder.

Kuduk!

Kudududuk!

Then, it seemed as if the ground split apart and zombies appeared.

Clack! Clack clack!

The joints of the skeletons made bizarre sounds as they approached. The zombies staggered and stared with hollow eyes. There seemed to be 1,000 of them.

But then, 

'What is this?'

The calm and amused Latina widened her eyes in surprise. Latina was one of the nine children directly born from Shizo Beriache. The same class as Elfin Stone. She had a lowly title because she avoided the annoying responsibilities. Her power was absolute. In particular, she was the only one of her brethren who could rule over the dead.

"It has been a while."

'This tone...'

The arrogant expression and eyes. Even the impression of the magic power gave her the creeps. Above all, the dark red eyes.

"No way. You are?"

Latina hurriedly withdrew as the white-haired Lexus or to be exact, Braham who was in control of the flesh due to assimilation, smiled at her.

"Braham! You... What are you doing here?"

Braham called the clan a 'lazy and useless race' and wanted to destroy them. There were countless clan members who died because of him, including Elfin Stone's fiance. Latina loathed Braham but she also feared him. Braham looked at her shrieking self and laughed.

"Can't you see this face?Right now, I am borrowing it. This face isn't mine. Otherwise, how could you forget your brother's face?"

"Shut up! Don't joke around with that filthy mouth!"

The more frightened a beast, the more they barked. Latina showed her survival instinct and summoned new undead. They were on a different dimension from the previously summoned skeletons and zombies. More than 200 Skeleton warriors, skeleton mages, and ghouls simultaneously rose from the ground.

The surprising thing was that a death knight was leading the undead. It was a impressive skeleton in black armor and holding a burning sword.

'This looks serious... Isn't it dangerous?'

Lexus thought of looking at Braham's action. As the duration of assimilation was still not over, he could not move his body so he just let Braham do what he wanted to do for the time being. What he didn't expected was that Braham would go here.