Chapter 18: Qualifications Test (4)

Reading the new stuffs that he recently obtained, Lexus couldn't help but whisper in confusion.

"Is Sword Saint really the strongest legendary combat class?"

Unlike before, Lexus wasn't so impressed about it now. In his mind, he was so convinced that the Undefeated King's Successor should be the strongest legendary class.

On the novel, the characteristics of the Sword Saint was that a Sword Saint can use any sword type weapons without restrictions. Meaning even though a Sword Saint was still a level 1, he can equip the swords of Lexus without any restrictions like he had.

Also a Sword Saint can create new sword techniques and there's nothing a Sword Saint can't cut. The final stage to obtain this class is to beat a Legend. This involves dueling the Legend in a 1v1. This can mean defeating either a Legendary NPC or User. However, this class can be easily obtained depending on the strength of the Legend.

Then, one of the greatest legendary production class. Although Pagma's Successor can equip all items regardless of conditions, penalties apply. However, the greater the Item Understanding, the smaller the penalties so the downside wasn't much and the class characteristic is also great.

Despite Pagma's Successor being a special class combining the traits of both combat and production class while also benefitting from the effects of its legendary grade, the class has been said to be inferior in terms of combat power to the other legendary classes and also shared some very notable weaknesses that couldn't be overcome until further improvement either with its related class quests or with some specific events in the worldview of Satisfy.

No Combat Skill Mastery: Here again, Lexus did not obtain any combat mastery related to his swordsmanship or his status as a Swordsman, unlike his other class.

Then what about the legendary class, Undefeated King's Successor? Even without skills, the class characteristics was already so over powered.

Perfect Status Immunity that would make all abnormal status ineffective against him. A legend might have relied on the legendary class' 'resistance to all status conditions' for years and and became accustomed to it. But what happens if the immunity does not protect?

Unlike others, a legend may not have acquired skills to cope with the situation. In this case, a status condition that made all actions impossible, a silence that completely banned the use of skills, and a confusion that increased the difficulty of controlling the body result in a legend being exposed to helplessness.

But with the class characteristics of Undefeated King's Successor, Lexus didn't have to worry about this. Also, the class had the characteristics of having Infinite Stamina. Thanks to this, Lexus can continuously fight without collapsing or being paralyzed from fatigue which greatly helped him against fighting more than 100,000 players.

Just with the class characteristics alone was enough to convince him that this class was the best, not to mention that he was currently unable to use the Undefeated King's Swordsmanship.

Then, what if he could also use the swordsmanship of Madra at that?

(#A/N: Remember folks, this is just a fan fiction so this might be completely irrelevant to the novel.)

[Undefeated King's Rage - Lv.1]

Rating: Legendary

[Succumbs to one's inner demon and...

...

...]

With the newly acquired skill, it allowed Lexus to become a steadfast mountain that could not be moved, no matter how powerful the incoming attacks were.