Chapter 39_ Dragon Knight (3)

[Dragon Knight]
Rating: Only One

[You have a rapport with dragons.

Dragons belonging to the sub and mid-tier dragons won't antagonize you. Rather, they will respect you.

★ Some dragons can be used as a 'mount.'

★ Your status will rise dramatically when riding a dragon.

★ All stats will increase when riding a dragon. The increase in stat values is affected by the status of the dragon you are riding.

★ While riding a dragon, you can share the health with a dragon.]

'The only one...!'

It was an unfamiliar rating. However, it was definitely above the myth rating. Though he hadn't ventured far enough into the legendary and myth ratings, Lexus had an idea of what they were. However, Nevartan's gratitude for curing him from the madness that consumed him for countless years didn't end there. Turning somewhere in his lair, he grabbed something huge and it looked like a beating heart.

A dragon heart—it contained the powerful magic power and vitality of a dragon.

[Dragon Heart]
Rating: Myth (Transcendent)

[The main organ of the Dragons that generates tremendous power within their bodies. The organ itself is said to generate gargantuan amounts of magic power and is the secret to the Dragon's immense power and the organ that primarily maintains a dragons ability to use magic, skills and other abilities.

A heart of a top fire dragon but was mercilessly slain and defeated by Insane Dragon Nevartan.

* Increases physical and magical growth to drastically enhance by 500%.

* Ability locked (Sealed).

** Some of the abilities are sealed. You must meet the qualifications or conditions in order to lift the seals.

** Some information cannot be accessed. You must meet the qualifications or conditions in order to view the information.]

Solomon immediately appraised the heart for Lexus.

"Amazing!"

Lexus exclaimed as he was feeling thrilled and excited. The first effect he saw was really appetizing to him. It actually boosts physical and magical growth at least 5 times. If he was currently growing at fast rate because of his two skills, just this effect would increase his growth by 500%. Seeing the gigantic heart, Lexus felt it was a pity as he can't consume this.

Nevartan's body was surrounded by an intense light and rapidly shrank. His body, which was bigger than a great mountain, took on a human form. It was Polymorph. The human version of Nevartan was a spiky black-haired man with dark blue eyes. His body was toned and muscular. Nevertheless, the pressure he gave off remained.

『 Rest assured. In gratitude for curing me, I shall transplant the heart of a fire dragon to replace your frail and weak human heart. It was from a top dragon that had dared to face me when I was in my insane state thousands of years ago. 』

'Top Dragon? The same level with Ifrit, Cranbel and Curbatros?'

As Lexus watched in wonder, Nevartan reached into his chest and easily pulled out his heart. Lexus's eyes widened; he couldn't react at all. Not even his super-sensitivity were able to detect any hint of Nevartan's intent.

Blood was being vomited from his mouth and his blood spurted from his chest, but as a legend and someone who had achieved transcendence, something like this wasn't enough for him to die easily. Knowing this fact, Nevartan swiftly proceeded.