Chapter 16: Qualification Test (2)

[Your level has risen.]

[...]

"Since I'm still low level, it's still easy to level up."

Lexus spoke as he gained levels after destroying an entire horde of Savage Wild Boars. These creatures are at level 42 and can be found somewhere in the wild, far away from Reinhardt.

With his current stats, though his damage was greatly reduced due to the level difference, it was still possible for him to slay them. Since he had caught some monsters from level 40 to level 45 that had double the difference in levels compared to him, it was natural for him to gain 7 levels at a time. It was certainly true that leveling up was difficult.

If he had any other classes besides his legendary class, such as a unique, he would have been able to increase by at least 20 levels or even more; however, he was only able to increase by 7 levels.

'They're here.'

Lexus muttered looking at the countless players around him. Naturally as his status as a prince was revealed, he was always followed by many knights as his guard but not now.

With an item he had created, Lexus easily escaped from their sight and sneaked out to a wild region where the monsters were all level 40+ and many players of that level were roaming there.

[Shadow Blade]
Rating: Unique

[Durability: 308/308   Attack Power: 400

* Attack Speed: +10%

* Additional 15% shadow damage.

* The skill 'Shadow Walk' is generated.

A short sword created by the legendary blacksmith with great skills and potential, but lacks the reputation. With the blacksmith's great skill, he have created a sword shrouded by shadows.

The blade of a fallen king, it allows you to move unseen and strike from the shadows.

Condition of Use: Level 230 or higher. More than 850 agility. Advanced Sword Mastery.]

[Shadow Walk]

[Makes you invisible for 14 seconds. While Shadow Walk is active, you move 20% faster.

Skill Resource Consumption: 80 Mana.

Skill Cooldown Time: 100 seconds.]

He might have an idea of what trouble he had caused to the guards, but for him, it currently didn't matter. He had a more important quest to finish. Lexus calmly looked at the players in his sight. The reason why they were here was because they were simply lured by a quest that he had created.

[Strange Sudden Mission]
Difficulty: A

A mysterious entity had stepped foot in this land with an unknown intention. Gather a fighting force with the minimum amount of 100,000 cursed immortals below level 50 to fight against him.

Quest Clear Conditions: Gather atleast 100,000 players and fight the mysterious entity.

Quest Clear Rewards: 3 levels, 15,000 gold coins, 1 unique rank item.

Quest Failure: ???.]

Each quest is given a difficulty rating from "F" through to S, with "F" representing the easiest quests and "S" the hardest.

F: The easiest type of quest that low level players are able finish alone.

E: One of the easiest types of quest given. Low level players or a band of low level players can complete this task.

D: A medium level type of quest that may or may not require a level requirement. Better for a band of lower level or medium level players.

C: These quests are suited to mid to high level players.