Chapter 25: Vampire City (3)

The place that Lexus intended to reach is one of the place in the novel where a major development happened. The place which greatly influenced the protagonist's and other characters' character development and growth.

But the issue was it is not something that could be found easily for those who haven't visited it.

"Vampire city..."

The current destination of Lexus that he decided to venture.

Vampires. A branch of the demonkin, they lived in the human world rather than in hell. Their strength was overwhelming. It was natural since they were designed to hunt humans. Entering their lair was an act of suicide.

[Your level has risen.]

[Congratulations!]

[You have reached level 100!]

[Your stats have awakened and the unique features of all stats will improve.]

[For every point of stamina, health will increase by 15 and defense will increase by 0.3.]

[For every point of strength, health will increase by 5 and attack will increase by 0.2.]

[For every point of intelligence, mana will increase by 4 and magic power will by 1.]

[For every point of agility...]

[....]

[...]

'It is great.'

Lexus slayed desert creatures as he moved forward and headed to a certain vampire city. Despite receiving millions of experience points, Lexus had just managed to reach level 100. It was because the experience points he needed to fill greatly increased every time he leveled up.

Not to mention that legendary classes needs more experience than others. Lexus also noticed the system was restricting his growth by increasing the experience he needs after receiving three of the strongest among the 9 legendary classes.

But still, Lexus didn't complain even the slightest and was thankful that he reached level 100 instead. Despite the difference of more than 200 levels, Lexus could still take down the monsters because of the combined legendary classes characteristics that produced a great synergy.

Moreover, it would not be an exaggeration to say that a person who did not even reach level 100, but was still winning against monsters over level 300 is no different than picking a star in the sky.

Undefeated King's Descendant, Pagma's Descendant and the other nine legendary classes didn't have the concept of first, second or third class advancements. But at level 100, his stats went through the first awakening like any other users or NPCs. Since Lexus had unusually high stats, he was dramatically strengthened the moment he reached level 100.

[Status Window]
「Name: Lexus
Level: 100
Class: Undefeated King's Successor
Second Class: Pagma's Successor
Third Class: Sword Saint
Titles: One Who Became a Legend and 7 others.

Health: 42,300/42,300
Mana: 18,160/18,160
Sword Energy: 1000/1000

Strength: 2,040▲ Stamina: 1,800
Agility: 2,040▲ Intelligence: 4,540
Dexterity: 1,593
-------
Charm: 1,634 Dignity: 1,434 Insight: 834
Composure: 824 Indomitable: 824
-------
Super Sensitivity: 265 Good Luck: 210
Regeneration: 180
-------
Stat Points: 432.

Skills: Undefeated King's Swordsmanship (SSS), Great Swordsman Pagma's Sword Dance (SS), Legendary Blacksmith Skills (S), Undefeated King's Rage (S), Great Sage (A), Plunderer (A), Sword of Ember (B), Blacksmith's Rage (C), Strength Augmentation (C).