Chapter 17: Qualification Test (3)

"Great Sage...I'm depending on you, partner."

As he slashed, Lexus said with a smile.

« Undestood. Commencing implementation of optimal strategy. »

Hearing its reply, it reassured him and unhesitatingly leaped forward and thrust his sword.

The tactical conditions for victory. In this situation, they were:

1. Eliminate and massacre them all.

2. Complete his first class quest of the legendary class Undefeated King's Successor.

That was all. Plain and simple. It doesn't matter what the process or the obstacles are. Knowing the greatness of the Undefeated King very well, only success matters.

If it were an ordinary person, it was right for Lexus to be at a disadvantage. That is, if he were an ordinary person. No one would ever think that a single person would take the initiative to seek out trouble against the combined efforts of 100,000 players. After all, this was simply an overestimation of one's own abilities.

However, Lexus dared to do just that because he judged himself that he has sufficient strength after analyzing and confirming the ability of all players involved.

[Strength Augmentation has been activated. Your attack power, defense and movement speed will increase significantly for 20 seconds.]

Then, as the rating of the skill was normal, it was easy to raise its level and with title effect of Peerless Talent, the skill greatly benefitted at this moment.

[The level of Strength Augmentation has risen.]

[All stats related to your skill increase.]

[Strength increased by 10.]

[Stamina increased by 10.]

[Agility increased by 10.]

__________

[Strength Augmentation - Lv.2]

Rating: Normal

[By willing it, enhances allies for battle, increasing their strength, defense and movement speed.

* Grants a 20% increase in damage, defense and movement speed for 30 seconds.

Skill Resource Consumption: 400 Mana.

Skill Cooldown Time: 100 Seconds.]

__________

While the performance of his buff skill has just been strengthened, a player yelled loudly which Lexus heard clearly.

"Let's all run together!"

Fifty people rushed at the same time towards someone's words. A user with a dagger in hand and running fast appeared to be a member of the assassin class.

Lexus, who had understood this at a glance, blocked the assassin user's dagger with Brilliance, and when the player was about to move his left hand, he grabbed the Blight of Misery he was holding and stabbed him in the abdomen without mercy.

[You hit the vital point. A critical hit will occur.]

[The user 'Jiboy' was killed.]

Unlike players, NPCs didn't receive any penalties for killing players, and it was a common sight to see some NPCs kill players without any reasonable reason. NPCs were extremely hostile towards them. Every day, new players would be captured by black magicians and warlocks, and they would be experimented on.

Having been kidnapped due to their naivety, stupidity, and greed, the players believed that they were receiving a hidden quest. They did not resist. On the contrary, they even cooperated with their captors. In the end, they discovered that the black magicians intended to cut them into pieces. They even wanted to capture their souls and research the secret behind their immortality.