authors note & additonal comments

hey hey heyyyyyy! i've got an interesting one for y'all... this idea came to me in the middle of the night... literally 4 a.m, and it sounds really cool in my head, so let's hope i can make it come to fruition! (if you're reading this, i did it. lol.) while this is a serious-ish story, there will be some pretty comical parts, as i want to keep it light-hearted and fun! (we'll see how well i actually stick to that...)

also, this will HEAVILY feature another member, (you'll find out who soon enough ;)...) but it is still a jisung fic.

anywayssss, i do hope you guys enjoy this one, please don't hesitate to leave comments/votes! i try to read every single comment, and respond to as many as i can! i love seeing you guys react real-time to my writing, so don't be shy!

chapters marked with "🔞" will contain smut to some degree. some chapters labeled "🔞" will have less smut than others, but it will serve as your warning that there will be some smut somewhere in that chapter.

there will be smut pretty early on due to the nature of the story.

extra warnings: swearing, cheating, alcohol use, boyxboy, girlxgirl, dramatic af. slow burn.

*

*

*

this story is completely original and generated from my own mind. any similarities to any other stories you may have read are purely coincidental.

for legal purposes, the characters in my book do not represent their real life counterparts n any way, i am simply using their names for visual representation of the fictional characters they are portrayed as.

this story is NOT a smut, it is marked mature due to language and sexual/suggestive scenarios. there are sex scenes, but if you are looking for them every other chapter, you will not find that here.

please do not steal/copy any parts of my story. you are more than welcome to take inspiration from it, but remember this story is my own hard work.

*

*

*

with all of that out of the way, i really hope you enjoy this story! remember to vote and comment as it does give me motivation to continue writing!

without further ado, i present to you................

-----------------

love game // a han jisung fanfiction