chapter seventeen

innocently looking

min ivy

"good you're back! we finished the pool heater." minho exclaims happily, walking into the kitchen with a giggling jisung trailing behind him. hara and i just returned from buying various drinks and snacks for the party.

"thank you gu— why are you dripping in my kitchen right now?" hara points a finger at minho. i turn around, seeing that minho was, in fact, soaking wet, and dripping all over the kitchen floor. jisung began to giggle even more.

"he pushed me in the pool." minho shrugs.

"ivy, can you show him where the bathroom is, and see if you can find him some dry clothes?"

"yeah, come on, minho." i motion for him to follow me.

"and jisung, help me with the snacks." she instructs, jisung doing as he is told.

"you guys have a nice house." minho compliments, following me up the stairs.

"it's hara's parent's." i tell him blankly.

"well hara has nice parents."

"she does." i nod. i lead him into my room. "there's my bathroom, use a towel to dry off and i'll see if i have anything that will fit you." i tell him, turning my back to open my wardrobe. i scanned over the various tops, sighing as i couldn't find anything for him to wear. until i remembered i still had two of jisung's shirts, folded under my bed.

as i turn around, i quickly cover my eyes, being met with a shirtless minho, rubbing the towel over his wet hair.

"sorry!" i shout, turning back around. minho only chuckles before walking closer to me, turning me back around.

"not like you haven't seen it before." he shrugs.

"r-right..." i gulp, stepping away from him to reach under my bed for one of jisung's shirts. i caught myself looking back, eyes dancing over his toned chest as he continued to dry off his hair. there was no denying that he was good looking. but it was wrong for me to look at him in that light. "um, here... this is jisung's shirt..." i mumble, handing him the large gray shirt.

he furrows his eyebrows at the shirt as he unfolds it.

"this is my shirt." minho laughs.

"w-what?" i question. why would jisung put one of minho's shirts on me?

"yeah, we have a lot of the same clothes, he gets confused sometimes." minho shrugs, pulling the shirt over his head. and boy did that shirt fit him good...

"oh." i laugh slightly. trying to ignore the weird feelings i got from thinking about jisung accidentally putting me in minho's clothes, and the way minho looked in this shirt right now.

"i don't suppose you have any of my pants?" he jokes, pointing down to his soaked jeans.

"n-no, but i'm sure i can find something." i quickly turn around, heading over to where i kept all of my pants. i knew i had a few pairs of oversized sweatpants.

"awesome." i hear him say, followed by the sound of him taking off his pants. oh my god. my shaky hands flip through my various pairs of pants, finally landing on an oversized black pair of sweatpants.