chapter nineteen

calm down, relax

min ivy

i practically jolted out of bed, the actual memories from last night flooding my brain. the food arrived, we ate, the boys left, and we went to bed. that was it.

that dream felt so real...

why did i even have that dream?

surely i didn't see minho like that... i was just caught off guard. but i remembered every detail of that dream as if it had actually happened. the wetness of my panties further proving that i did, in fact, enjoy whatever was going on in that dream.

the worst part is that i would have to face the two of them again today. at a pool party. they would likely be shirtless and wearing swimming shorts. i gulp at the thought.

"maybe i can fake being sick..." i mumble to myself, heading into my bathroom for a shower. my eyes landed on the towel that minho used yesterday, sitting on the top of my clothes hamper. my brain instantly flashing images of his shirtless form. and then i began to think about how jisung was during the dream, a stark contrast to minho. i vividly remember enjoying the both of them. and that scared me. "fuck..." i grumble, splashing cold water onto my face.

i stared at myself in the mirror for a few more moments until the vibrating of my phone pulled me out of my trance. and of course, it was a text from jisung.

jisung ;)

good morning, i
hope you slept well!

i can't wait to see you
again tonight. :)

i slept okay :)
i hope you slept good
as well!

would have been
better with you by my
side. <33

you're so cheesy.

maybe if you weren't
so pretty...

stopppp! i'm blushing!

good.

is it okay if chan
comes to the party as
well?

sure! the more the
merrier!

awesome. i'll see you
tonight, pretty. ;)

see you tonight, sexy. ;)

oho, bold i see.

more where that
came from.

can't wait ;)

-

i was smiling wide at the text exchange, momentarily relaxing from the dream i had. i was definitely thankful that i didn't have class today. i had plenty of time to forget about the dream before the two of them actually show up. i let out a sigh, determined to forget about it before tonight, stepping into my shower, trying to focus on what i'll wear tonight.

-

i settle on a simple black two-piece swimsuit. the top was strapless, and the bottoms were cheeky and high waisted. since it was cold outside, i threw a loose white cardigan over top. i decide to just throw my hair up into a messy bun, i didn't know how much i was planning on being in the pool, but i knew i didn't want to deal with my hair.