chapter twenty-eight

game over

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR 500 FOLLOWERSSS!! ENJOYY <333

min ivy

"what are you so smiley about?" minho questions as i sit down next to him. throwing my bag onto the floor.

"jisung and i are doing good, there's no weird thoughts about his best friend swirling in my head anymore, and nothing in the way of our blossoming relationship." i say happily, the smile never leaving my face.

"calm down before you start glowing." he jokes, but i noticed he was smiling as well.

"yeah whatever. you're extra smiley too." i point out.

"i'm not." he shakes his head.

"you definitely are. it's a little creepy, you don't usually smile like that." i tease.

"shut up." he rolls his eyes.

"no seriously, why are you so happy?" i nudge him with my elbow.

"no reason." he shrugs.

"you met someone." i watch as the tips of his ears turn slightly pink.

"no i didn't." he shakes his head, but his smile grows wider.

"you totally did!" i raise my voice slightly, earning a few looks from fellow classmates.

"keep it down." he groans, lightly shoving my shoulder.

"spill."

"what, are we suddenly besties?" he teases.

"after everything we've been through? yes." minho scoffs.

"whatever. i met someone." i squeal with excitement.

"who? are they in here?" i question, scanning over the various people in the classroom, my eyes landing on a girl who seemed to be staring at minho. "oh! it's her, she's staring at you!" i conclude. minho furrows his brows, turning to see who i was looking at. the girl shyly looking away.

"what? no, he is not in here." minho tells me with a chuckle.

"oh. well i think that girl has a crush on you then." i giggle.

"i usually don't go for girls." he shrugs.

"you went for me."

"i said usually." he rolls his eyes.

"oh! you know what, we should set a up a double date."

"a double date? do people actually do those?" he cocks an eyebrow at me.

"i don't know." i shrug. "but isn't it a great idea?"

"the guy i'm seeing meeting the last guy i was with and the last girl i was with. yeah, doesn't sound problematic at all." he says sarcastically.

"oh please, that's in the past."

"it happened three days ago." he laughs.