chapter thirty-four 🔞

full circle

min ivy

"oh fuck..." i groan as i sink down onto jisung's length. his hands gripping at my hips as i start to bounce on him. his eyes were trained onto my breasts as they bounced against my chest from the movement.

"fuck you're... you're doing so well..." he compliments, squeezing his eyes shut as a few groans slip from his lips. i moan at the praise, leaning backwards to hold myself up with my hands. i use the leverage to speed up my movements, my legs quickly tiring out as his cock hits my g-spot with each bounce.

jisung starting to meet me halfway, bucking his hips up each time i sank down onto him. the added pressure causing my moans to carelessly slip from my lips. i was chasing my climax, trying hard to keep up my rhythm as it grew closer and closer.

and then it released, my rhythm faltering as i squeezed the bedsheets in my fists. jisung groaned as he began to fully take over, holding my hips as he fucked into me, chasing his own high while helping me ride mine out. my eyes rolled back as he continued pounding into me, his groans sounding like music to my ears. and soon enough, his hot cum was shooting inside of me. groaning as he slowed his thrusts, pumping out each drop of his release before he relaxed, pulling my upper body down onto him.

our chests heaving in sync, his cum dripping out of me as his cock began to soften. he was tracing his fingers lovingly up and down my back. but it was late, nearing three in the morning, and i knew i needed to go home soon.

"i should probably head home..." i whisper, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"what? no, stay here." he grumbles, wrapping his arms around me protectively. i giggle slightly. i hadn't had the best experiences when sleeping over with him after sex, i didn't know if i was ready for that again. i didn't know if i could handle another heart break. was i overthinking? probably.

"it's late..."

"so? just sleep with me." he rolls us over onto our sides, his cum dripping down my thigh and getting onto the bed, but he didn't seem to care.

"i have class tomorrow-"

"minho can take you." he nuzzles his face into my neck, peppering kisses down it.

"but my school things are at home i-"

"minho can take you to get them. what's up with all of the excuses?" he questions, lifting his head from my neck to look at me. i frown as i meet his gaze, he looked offended, and that was the last thing i wanted to do.

"i just... haven't had the best experience sleeping over in the past..." i admit, chuckling slightly so that he didn't take me so seriously.

"baby..." he coos, pulling me in for a quick peck. "you don't have to worry about that."

"i know, but i-"

"i'll be right here when you wake up, okay? i promise." he smiles, sticking his pinky finger out, wiggling it slightly. i giggle, despite the slight uneasiness i felt.

"okay." i smile, locking my pinky finger with his. we tap our thumbs together, completing the process.

"now," he starts, nuzzling himself back into my neck. "sleep." he yawns, pressing a kiss to my neck. i giggle, getting comfortable next to him.