chapter twenty-seven 🔞

i'll show you what i want

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 500 FOLLOWERS!!! keep your eyes open for a special surprise later today <333

min ivy

i crashed my lips onto his, my body relaxing as he kissed back with fervor. his hands instantly sliding up the back of my hoodie, undoing the hook of my bra. his quickness caught me off guard slightly, but i quickly caught up, reaching down to lift his hoodie off. i could only take in his shirtless form for a moment before he reattaches our lips.

"jisung..." i giggle, pulling away. he uses the opportunity to pull off my hoodie along with my bra. "jisung, slow down..." i chuckle. but he only places his lips on my neck, massaging my breasts in his hands, completely ignoring me. "ji..."

"do you want me to stop?" he finally replies, breathless as he presses our bare chests together.

"no, but... slow down." i run my hand through his hair.

"ivy..." he grabs my face in his hands. "pretty," he smiles, using his signature nickname. "it's driving me crazy knowing that minho was the last one to touch you." he says with a hint of sadness flashing in his eyes. "and i plan to make sure that you forget every single way he touched you." i could tell he was replacing his sadness with desire.

"jisung-"

"let me make you forget." he says, dragging the tip of his nose along mine, his voice barely above a whisper. i nod, knowing he needed this. and i would make it a point to tell him it was always him. jisung wastes no time kissing me again, i quickly kiss him back, trying to put all of my emotions into the kiss. he wraps his arms around my waist, walking backwards, pulling me into his room.

as we enter he shuts the door, pressing me against it as he deepens the kiss. his tongue swiping across my bottom lip before pulling it between his teeth. before i knew it, his hands were pushing down my sweatpants and panties, letting gravity do the rest of the work as they slid off of my body, pooling at my ankles. he broke the kiss, raking his eyes over my naked body, i suddenly felt very exposed. so i reach forward, grabbing his chin to lift his gaze back up to mine.

"you're beautiful." he compliments. i couldn't stop myself from blushing. before i could respond, he leads me to his bed, gently laying me on it, crawling over me. his eyes darted down to my neck for a moment, he quickly hid the action dipping his head down, pressing butterfly kisses along my chest. my breath hitches as he takes one of my nipples between his lips, massaging the other between his fingers.

his lips begin to trail down my abdomen, along with his hands as they traced the curves of my waist. and soon enough, he was pushing my legs apart, pressing soft kisses against my inner thighs. i watch his moves carefully trying to control my breathing, and then he looks up at me, holding eye contact as he presses his lips against my clit. i instantly moan, causing him to smirk before continuing his work.

"god... jisung..." i moan, closing my eyes, my back arching off the bed as he hooks his arms around my legs to pull me closer, his tongue practically devouring me. i gasp feeling him push a finger inside of me, his tongue still working wonders around my clit. and then he lifted his head, simultaneously sliding another finger inside.

"eyes on me." he speaks, smirking devilishly as i look down to him. he was now on his knees, pulling his shorts and boxers down with his free hand. his cock springing free as he fully kicks his clothes off his legs. he pulls his fingers out of me, eliciting a whine. he chuckles, scooting up, looking down at me with a smile. and then his eyes flash to my neck once again.

"jisung." i pull his face down, kissing him softly. "minho didn't make my heart beat like this," i start, grabbing his hand and placing it over my bare chest, allowing him to feel how my heart beats in anticipation for him. "and he didn't put butterflies in my stomach like you do." i trace my hand over his toned abs. "and he didn't make me blush like this." i move his hand from my chest to my cheek, rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand. "but you do, jisung."

"thank you..." he whispers, and i could tell he was much more relaxed, leaning down to connect our lips once again. and without warning, he pushes in, causing me to moan into the kiss. he keeps his lips on mine, quickly finding a rhythm, my hands gripping his biceps as i struggle to focus on the kiss. "oh fuck..." he groans, throwing his head back in pleasure.

he reaches down, placing a firm hand on my hip, holding me in place as he picks up his pace. thrusting at just the right angle, my legs felt shaky. i dragged my eyes down his form, watching his abs flex with each thrust. i close my eyes, dropping my hands to the bed as i squeeze the bedsheets. arching my back, causing him to hit at a different angle.

"oh... my god..." i moan, jisung then wraps his hand around my back, holding my arch as he continued to pound into my g-spot. i knew i wouldn't last much longer. "ji..."

"yeah, baby?" he responds, breathless as he focuses on his thrusts.

"i'm gonna cum." i groan, reaching forward to wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

"me too." he whispers against my lips.

"i... i want you to fill me up." i whisper, pulling his earlobe between my teeth. he chuckles breathlessly, mixing with a moan.

"you're incredibly sexy, you know that?" he replies, adding more pressure to his thrusts. i couldn't hold back anymore, my release came strongly. my breath getting caught in my throat as he continued to thrust through my climax.

"jisung... please..." i beg him, i could tell he was holding back, debating on if he should do it or not. and before i knew it, his thrusts faltered, his cum filling me up as he groans deeply into my ear.

"fuck..." he groans, dropping his head into the crook of my neck as his thrusts come to a stop. i rub his back soothingly as he presses soft kisses against the side of my neck, the both of us working to catch our breaths.

we sigh in unison as he pulls out of me, rolling over to the side, turning my body to face him.

"i really, really like you, ivy." he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

"i really, really like you too, jisung." i tell him honestly, slightly chuckling at our choice of words.

"so... let's stop hurting each other, yeah?" his eyes scanning over my face, as if trying to read all of my emotions.

"sounds like a plan." i nod, running a hand through his hair as well.

"good. cause i have so much more i want to do with you." his words being flirty and sexual, but also romantic and hopeful.

"yeah?" i smile at him, butterflies erupting in my stomach as we stare into each others eyes.

"absolutely."

"i can't wait." i giggle, and we kiss again. a kiss full of emotion. the kind that makes your stomach hurt, and your head dizzy. and in that moment, i knew, it was always jisung. no matter how much my mind was occupied with lust for minho, i was always thinking about jisung. and i truly couldn't wait to see what this relationship had in store for us.