chapter eighteen 🔞

shouldn't enjoy this

min ivy

"bye guys! get home safe, thanks for the help!" hara waves to the boys.

"see you guys tomorrow night!" i add with a chuckle.

"bye guys!" the boys say in unison, making their way out of our house. hara shuts the door behind them.

"alright, i'm going to bed. long day." she pats my shoulder, quickly heading to her own room. i chuckle, turning around to go to my room as well, when suddenly, there was a knock at the door. i furrow my brows, turning back around to answer it, minho and jisung standing there with unreadable expressions.

"everything okay?" i question, eyeing the two boys strangely.

"that's actually what we wanted to ask you." jisung replies with a smirk.

"w-what do you mean?" i back up, the two boys following me inside, closing the door behind them.

"you think i didn't notice the way you were looking at me?" minho asks, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. my eyes widen as realization hits me.

of course minho would notice, and of course he would tell jisung about it... but why were they back?

"look... i didn't mean it, i just... you know sometimes your thoughts get carried away..." i trail off, chuckling in hopes of lightening the mood. but the two boys held their smirks, looking down at me with amused expressions.

"yeah?" jisung teases, stepping even closer to me.

"y-yeah, that's it... nothing serious." suddenly, the backs of my knees hit the couch, causing me to fall onto it, the two boys now towering over me.

"so you're saying you wouldn't like it if we..." minho trails off, the two boys sitting down on either side of me, extremely close. "did this?" as his finishes the two of them lean in, attaching their lips to my neck, both of them placing pressured kisses just below my ear. i felt my heart rate quicken, my eyes opening wide.

"g-guys... what are you..."

"shhh. let us give you what you really want." jisung whispers seductively, biting my earlobe. i couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips as the two boys push their hands beneath my shirt, feeling their fingertips graze against the fabric of my bra.

"good girl, relax." minho purrs. part of me couldn't even fathom what was happening, but the other part of me was helplessly enjoying it. they slowly push my shirt off, the cold air giving me shivers as it comes in contact with my skin.

they trail their kisses down my shoulders, their hands now pushing against the waistband of my pants. i couldn't speak, my throat felt restricted, i was completely shocked, but i couldn't bring myself to stop them. feeling their lips and hands roaming around my body was ridiculously pleasurable.

it was hard for my mind to run off, thinking about all the negative consequences this could have. especially when they began to pull my pants down my thighs, until they were pooled below my ankles. i was now left in my bra and panties, the two boys allowing their hands to roam wherever they pleased.

"which one of us do you want first?" minho questions, turning me to face him with his finger on my chin.

"w-what?" i felt breathless, the look in his eyes was absolutely breath taking. paired with the feeling of jisung sucking hickeys onto my collar bone, his soft hair tickling my skin.