chapter twenty

nothing happened

min ivy

my head pounded, my eyes struggling to open as i stretch out my limbs. only then do i feel the weight of someone's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. i carefully glance over my shoulder, sighing in relief as jisung's face was squished against my pillow. sleeping peacefully as he held me close.

and then i saw minho?

"minho?" i call out. and in fact, the boy curled up on my floor with nothing but a pillow, groggily rolls over, looking at me through squinted eyes.

"no, ask jisung to help you this time." he groans, rolling back over.

"huh?" i question, having no memories from the night before. last thing i remember is chan cutting me off.

"oh are you sober now?" his voice was muffled as he spoke, facing away from me.

"i think so?" as i speak, jisung stirs, slowly lifting his head from the pillow.

"oh is it my turn?" he mumbles groggily.

"she's sober now." minho answers.

"oh, good." jisung grabs my chin, turning me to face him. "good morning, pretty." he smiles, quickly pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"what happened? what are you guys talking about taking turns?" i felt slightly panicked. had my dream come true and i wasn't even sober enough to remember it? jisung seemed to notice my panicking as he instantly presses his thumb against my forehead, smoothing out the wrinkles.

"nothing happened, don't worry." he coo's sweetly. that's definitely not the answer i wanted.

"you kept waking up every hour, crying about something incoherent." minho scoffs. thank god for his bluntness, i guess.

"oh... that's embarrassing... i'm sorry, you guys didn't have to stay." wracking my brain wondering what i could have possibly been crying about. i hoped it had nothing to do with the fact that my brain secretly craved a threesome with the two sleepy boys in my bedroom.

"don't be embarrassed, it's okay. we wanted to stay." jisung reassures me, his fingers tracing shapes along my bare stomach as i was still in my swimsuit and cardigan.

"you wouldn't let us leave." minho chuckles.

"you guys are giving me whiplash." no wonder their personalities seemed so different in my—

"jisung just doesn't want to hurt your feelings."

"that's not true, we both chose to stay." jisung retorts.

"yeah, well i think i'm ready to go now." minho groans, cracking his back as he stands up from the floor.

"why didn't you ask for a blanket?" i question, he chuckles.

"i did. and then you started crying because i didn't have a blanket, but you wouldn't tell us where the extra ones were." he says, crossing his arms over his chest as he walks over to the bed.

"that's so embarrassing..." i shake my head, covering my face with my hands. i jumped slightly when minho reached forward to move them off my face.