chapter thirty-two

tension dissipates with time

min ivy

"are you sure it's not weird for them to hear the song?" i question, nervously following jisung as we walk down to the club. we had finished the song, and jisung was ready to show his friends.

"it's not anything they haven't heard before. besides, they won't know it's you." he reassures me, but i didn't feel much better. i was sure my facial expression when that part played would give it away. not to mention, i felt as if it would be obvious given that we wrote the song together. "even if they do know it's you, they won't care. a good song is a good song. chan literally took an audio file of me throwing up, and distorted it to make a beat. it's just what we do." he chuckles, placing his hand on the small of my back as we walk through the employee entrance.

"that's... interesting." i giggle. my eyes scanning over the club, surprised to see literally all of the guys there.

"hey guys, ivy and i finished that song i told you about." he says, happily skipping behind the counter, me following closely behind. he props his laptop onto the counter, loading up the file.

"oh yes! i've been waiting for this!" chan exclaims happily, pulling up a chair to sit in front of the laptop. changbin beside of him with his arms crossed over his chest. felix and hyunjin gather behind the two, holding each other in their arms. minho joining me by my side.

"i thought you weren't good with music". he jokes, elbowing me slightly.

"jisung did all the heavy lifting." i laugh, elbowing him back. and then jisung started to play the song. all of the boys instantly entranced as the sound echoed through the empty club. everyone seemed to start to vibe with it, nodding their heads to the beat. chan pulling a stank face, but judging by the way he nodded to the beat as well, i assumed he was liking it.

and then that part played. nearly everyone's eyes widening upon hearing my distorted orgasm play through the speaker of the laptop. i gulp, trying to hide any type of emotion on my face as to not give it away. thankfully, no one seemed to say anything about it, and the song slowly faded out.

"you recorded an orgasm for the song?" minho blurts out, everyone's head turning towards us as minho looked at me with an expression of shock and amusement.

"i-"

"that was you?" hyunjin asks. "damn." he whistles, earning a slap from felix on the back of his head.

"oh shit yeah, i didn't even think about it being her." changbin chuckles, high-fiving jisung.

"how did you know that was her?" chan asks minho.

"i've heard it before." he laughs. my eyes widen at his casual tone, and i was sure i had turned blood red. fear in my eyes as i look over to jisung, i knew he wasn't happy about minho and i sleeping together. but for some reason, he was laughing. showing no signs of uneasiness.

"right, i forgot about that." chan chuckles casually. the light heartedness of the atmosphere was confusing.

"minho..." i whisper. hoping he would just shut up about the whole ordeal.

"what? it's okay, no one cares anymore." he pats my back, my eyes going back to jisung for reassurance.

"he's right. we're all friends here." jisung says, giving me the reassurance i needed. "no hard feelings." he adds.