chapter five 🔞

giving in

min ivy

the kiss quickly got heated, i found myself on the lap of the boy whose name i didn't even know. his hands gripping tightly at my waist, already hiking up the dress. i broke the kiss for air, throwing my head back as he immediately attached his lips to my neck, running his hands up my back towards the zipper of the dress.

i moan, feeling the dress loosen around me. he pushes the fabric down my shoulders, the dress bunching up at my waist. he immediately slides his hands to my breasts, placing his lips into my cleavage as he massages them in his hands. i tangle my hands in his hair, feeling my core throb as his erection pokes through his pants. he pulls himself away from me, lifting his own shirt over his head, and i take
it upon myself to pull my dress off as well.

"fuck... i really shouldn't do this..." he groans, but despite his words, his fingers were gripping the chain waist band of my panties.

"me either..." i moan, reaching down to pop out the button of his pants. he reaches his hands around me, roughly gripping my ass as he slightly lifts me off of his lap, just enough for him to wiggle out of his pants and boxers. his erection slapping against his stomach, tip leaking with precum. he gently sits me back down, right in front of his erection. he reaches for his discarded pants, grabbing a condom wrapper out of the pocket. "for someone who planned to not sleep with anyone, you seem prepared." i joke.

"you too." he teases, eyes falling to my lingerie set as he rips open the condom packet.

"touché." i giggle, grabbing the condom from his hand, taking it upon myself to roll it over his length. he hissed at the feeling, his own hands reaching down to rub over my clothed core. i pumped his shaft a few times, my hands shaking as he pulls the fabric of my panties to the side, gently pushing in two fingers.

"fuck you're so wet..." he rolls his eyes, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "i hate condoms." i giggle at his slight pout, my body shivering at the thought of him taking off the condom. but i was already making one stupid decision. hell, what's one more.

"i'm clean if you're clean." i whisper, fiddling with the bottom of the condom. he instantly picked up on what i was implying, a wide smirk pulling on his lips.

"i'm clean." he nods, chest heaving as i roll the condom back off of his cock. i raise myself up, making sure my panties were pulled off to the side, lining his cock up with my entrance. the wetness of his tip mixing with the wetness of my pussy making us shiver. i slowly sink down onto his length, whining at the feeling as i fully sit on him. he was big, this angle definitely doing him some favors.

"f-fuck... i..." i breathe, gripping his shoulders tightly as i attempted to adjust to his size.

"you can take it." he grabs my chin, making me look into his eyes. his gaze making me feel weak. i moan as he drops my chin, reaching back around to grip my hips. he takes it upon himself to lift me up, gently dropping me back down, my eyes rolling back at the feeling. "fucking hell..." he hisses, gripping my hips tighter. i start bouncing myself, quickening the pace, the room quickly filling with loud slapping noises.

"h-harder..." i whine. he smirks, beginning to thrust upwards, i couldn't help but drop my head to his shoulder. moaning loudly as he completely takes control, fucking into me with expert force. he was hitting my g-spot with each thrust, and i quickly felt my release building up. i was not going to last long like this, but he seemed to know that, his grip tight on my hips as he fucked me like a fleshlight.

"getting close already?" his tone was teasing, before his lips attach to my shoulder, sucking and biting harshly, leaving a mark for sure.

"i c-can't help it..." i whine, using the last bit of strength i had to lift my head from his shoulder, which was a mistake as soon as i met his eyes. his dark gaze paired with the thin layer of sweat coating his forehead pushed me over the edge. and within seconds, my body was shaking as i came on his cock.

"f-fuck..." he curses, closing his eyes as his thrusts began to slow down. and in one swift motion, he was lifting me off of his cock, his cum instantly shooting out of it as he sat me down on his muscular thighs. watching him lazily pump out his release caused my pussy to throb once again, and i quickly positioned myself on one of his thighs. craving some type of friction as i grind my hips onto his thigh.

he didn't say anything, only smirking as he raked his eyes down my body. i felt him flex his thigh beneath me, helping to add more friction. i let out shaky moans, nearly losing myself on his thigh. i couldn't quite explain what got into me, but i felt like i couldn't get enough.

"my names minho, by the way." he speaks suddenly. i halt my movements, looking at him wide eyed. "since we just fucked raw, i feel like we should be on a first name basis." he chuckles, wrapping a hand around my hips, attempting to start my motions back up. minho is a very common name. i try to blink away my thoughts.

there was no possible way i slept with the same minho that caught me sleeping with his boyfriend only a few days prior. no possible way.

"this is the part where you tell me your name." he laughs, grabbing my chin, effectively pulling me out of my trance. his voice is familiar...

"it's... it's ivy." i answer. thankful that i never told jisung my name. minho didn't show any reaction, but he never looked at me that day, i never looked at him. there's no way it could be the same one. no way.

"are you okay?" he asks, likely noticing the internal battle i was having with myself.

"y-yeah... i... i was just wondering why you didn't want to sleep with anyone tonight..." maybe his answer could tell me if i truly had the worst possible luck on the planet or not.

"well, i'm usually not the revenge type of person, i was purely coming to this party just to meet people." he laughs, moving me off of his thigh, sensing that the mood was killed.

"revenge?" i question, panic flooding my body.

"my ex boyfriend got with some girl he met at the club he works at. only, he wasn't my ex at the time." my blood runs cold at his explanation, but he showed no signs of realizing that i was that girl. this really was the same minho. and i really did have the worst possible luck on the planet. "what about you? why didn't you want to sleep with anyone?" he questions, pushing a strand of hair behind my ears. i felt guilty, both jisung and minho were so sweet, and here i am ruining their relationship.

i blink a few times, pushing myself off of his lap, standing up and searching for my dress. i quickly step back into it, minho watching with furrowed brows. i reach back, struggling as i try to zip the dress back up.

"let me help..." minho stands up, turning me around before i could protest. he gently zips it all the way back up, helping to smooth it out once it was fully on. "seriously, are you okay?" he asks again, turning me around to face him again.

"t-thank you for... for the sex, it was fantastic. but i have to go now..." i half-heartedly smile at him. quickly grabbing all of my things before rushing out of the room, not giving him any time to question me further. leaving a confused looking minho as i ran through the house, back towards hara's car. i felt sick to my stomach, guilty, and disgusting.

you have got to be fucking kidding me.