chapter twenty-two 🔞

is this the best way

min ivy

"i need you to have sex with me."

"w-what?" minho stutters, his eyes going wide.

"have sex with me." i repeat, my confidence not faltering. i was determined to figure this out. was this the best way to do that? probably not. but it was the only way i could think of. minho peaks his head out into the hallway, as if looking to see if anyone was watching. he then pulls me into his apartment, shutting the door behind him.

"what are you talking about?" he questions, eyes bouncing back and fourth between mine as if trying to rationalize the situation.

"look. jisung asked me to be his girlfriend."

"that's good, right?" he furrows his brows.

"i couldn't say yes." i frown.

"why not?"

"because i can't stop thinking about having sex with you." i tell him rather bluntly, but at this point there was no use in beating around the bush.

"o-oh... i um... i'm not following..."

"you ask why i can't look at you, because every time i look at you i picture your hand around my throat, getting ready to fuck my brains out." he gulps at my words, blinking rapidly.

"s-so-"

"i need to make sure what i'm feeling is just lust. i need to make sure i don't feel anything more for you before i commit to jisung." i explain breathlessly, the way he was looking at me had drastically changed over the last few moments.

"i... i don't think it's a good idea..." he shakes his head, i could tell he was trying to hold back.

"we won't tell him... please minho... i just need to know." i beg.

"ivy..." he shakes his head again.

"please..." i bite my lip, his eyes falling to watch the action.

"fuck it." he groans, walking forward to crash his lips against mine, his hands instantly wrapping around me, gripping at my ass. i groan at the harshness, tangling my fingers in his hair. he lets go with one of his hands, reaching back to lock the door to his apartment. he then breaks the kiss, leaning down to wrap his arms around the backs of my thighs, lifting me up.

he reattaches our lips, now walking to what i can only assume to be his bedroom. my suspicions confirmed as my back makes contact with his mattress. minho quickly crawls over me, roughly pinning my wrists to either side of my head. he trails his lips down my neck, my eyes struggling to stay open at the feeling. he stands himself up on his knees, pulling his shirt off, leaning back down to pull mine off as well. he wastes no time reaching back to unhook my bra, his lips quickly attaching to my nipples.

"oh god..." i moan, arching into his touch. and suddenly, my heavy breathing became restricted. he was choking me, his veiny hand adding just the right amount of pressure around my throat. it felt much better than i imagined it to feel.

"fuck, you like that?" the tone of his voice made my knees feel weak, my core aching to be touched. i nod, arching my back more to try to bring his attention where i needed him the most. "so hot..." he mumbles, the hand that wasn't wrapped around my throat quickly working to pull my pants down. he suddenly releases the pressure on my neck, allowing me to catch my breath.