chapter eight

worth it

min ivy

at some point during our make out session, jisung had taken us to the back. my back was now pinned against a wall, with my legs wrapped around his waist, one of his hands gripping my ass for support as his other cupped my jaw. we were showing no signs of stopping until someone loudly clears their throat from behind jisung.

he pulls away, breathless, and lips flushed. i was sure i'd looked the same, my lips tingling from the amount of friction they'd just experienced.

"sorry to uh... interrupt, but ivy, it's been an hour. felix is ready to take you home." chan says, jisung tilting his head at his words.

"chan, as respectfully as possible, get out." he breathes, not breaking eye contact with me. i giggle.

"no jisung it's okay, i really need to get home." he pouts at my words.

"no stay, please." he begs, i couldn't help but coo at his puffed out lips.

"i have class tomorrow, it's already really late." i tell him, ruffling his fluffy hair.

"just a few more minutes?" he tilts his head cutely, rubbing his thumb over my swollen bottom lip.

"no, i'm ready to get out of here, so unless you want her walking home alone in the middle of the night, i suggest you put her down." a man, who i could only assume to be felix spoke. jisung sighs, rolling his eyes before sliding his hand from my ass to my waist, gently helping me back onto the floor. "good boy." felix teases.

"cock block." jisung says, turning to face felix.

"yeah, yeah. go and do your job, you're not being paid to make out with pretty girls." felix claps back.

"i technically just did." jisung snickers, causing felix to roll his eyes. "give me your phone." he says, holding his hand out. i assumed he was putting his number in it, so i reached over, grabbing it from my bag and placing it in his palm. "woah, you have a lot of missed calls, who's hara?" he questions, showing the phone screen. i panic, yanking it back from him and instantly calling her back. she picks up after the first ring.

"where the hell are you?" she yells instantly.

"i'm sorry! i'm at the club."

"the club? you said you were going home! we've been trying to call you for over an hour!" she scolds, i could tell she was upset. she didn't take too kindly to not knowing where her friends were.

"i-i know i'm sorry, naomi and i-"

"don't even try that, i'm with naomi right now. she said she hasn't even seen you all night!" shit... "are you safe?"

"yes, i'm safe, i'm sorry hara. i just accidentally met up with chan and he invited me to the club..."

"you could have at least texted. i thought you'd been kidnapped."

"i know... i'm so sorry... but one of chan's friends is taking me home now. i'm okay, i promise."

"text me the minute you get home." she says sternly.