chapter thirty-three

life goes on

min ivy

"i feel like we're always here." i say, leaning forward to look between the two girls. i was in the backseat, while hara and garam were up front.

"you're always here." hara corrects, pulling down the mirror to check her makeup. garam doing the same.

"i'm sure there's other clubs." i joke.

"but this is the best one." garam laughs.

"can't argue there." i chuckle.

"jisung is probably really busy tonight, are you gonna be okay?" hara asks, her eyes scanning over the various cars in the parking lot.

"yeah i'll be fine. minho is here."

"ah, your other boyfriend." she jokes. i roll my eyes.

"we're just friends."

"i thought you two were dating when i first saw you." garam adds, hara raising her eyebrows with satisfaction as her girlfriend agrees with her.

"well... whatever." i groan, getting out of the car with a huff. the two girls laugh together as they climb out as well. they link arms, me following in behind them as we head to the entrance of the club. luckily, the bouncer knew who we were by now, and we didn't need to show our ID's anymore.

"do you wanna come dance with us?" hara asks, raising her voice so that i could hear her over the music.

"no, i'm gonna go find jisung." i tell her, pointing towards the bar. the two girls nod, disappearing between the various dancing people. i push my way through the crowd, luckily finding an empty barstool on the end, quickly taking it before anyone else did.

i sigh, looking at the four busy boys behind the bar. chan mixing up two drinks at once, hyunjin flirting with about four girls as he quickly poured shots, felix giving him the death glare as throws away a few empty bottles, and jisung topping off a few glasses. they were extremely busy.

"get up." i turn my head to the side, in search of the owner of the command. minho, was stood next to me, looking at the man sat in the bar stool beside of me.

"i was here first." the man responds with a scoff.

"you're not even drinking. you're just sitting here staring at that girl. go talk to her." minho quickly retorts. i had to bite back my laughter.

"well i-"

"go." minho says, fake encouragement in his tone. the man nods and gets up, determined as he makes his way to the girl. minho sighs happily, plopping down in the seat.

"that was mean." i chuckle.

"mean? maybe he'll get laid tonight, all thanks to me." he smirks triumphantly.

"hilarious." i playfully roll my eyes at him.

"go!"

"jeongin— i don't— hi, ivy..." seungmin awkwardly clears his throat as he tries to regain his balance after being pushed towards me. i turn to face the man who pushed him, i recognized him as seungmin's seat mate in class. yang jeongin. he smiled happily, waving at me and nodding at seungmin.